• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sonic the Hedgehog Community Thread: Green Hills and Laughing Iizukas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Noi

You people are weak.

It's similar to the reason why I would never ever accept a Chrono Trigger sequel from people who aren't original members of the Dream Team; it just won't be the same, and gaps in the team would be rather visible.

Easy, just give it to Platinum, they'd make a good game out of it.

;D

Dark Schala

Eloquent Princess

;D
Noi...
9RQVxgC.gif

Meccanical said:
No one wants to see a graphic depiction of a bloody testical falling to the ground while one still hangs loosely from the spermatic chord.
When I used to dissect specimens, that area was the last part that anyone wanted to approach just because the tissues are so thin.

Mind you, I had to do most of the cutting and clipping because the rest of my group were wussies. It's dead, man.

1. Sega's composers are busy.

2. Sega doesn't own the series' most iconic music.
Do they own the Richard Jacques stuff and beyond, though? Because I certainly wouldn't mind arrangement albums of those.

They could totally go the Castlevania route and have freelancers arrange the music on several albums.

Heropon

The only thing I dissected in high school was a pig heart. Then I told my mother all the details to see her reactions and they were as I thought.

Sciz

;D

Only after Nintendo buys them! And the end result game has to play more like Dark Souls.

That would be like Majin Buu powerlevels of epic game right there..

:)))))))))

XDDDDDD

I'm sorry
I hate all of you. :mad:

Do they own the Richard Jacques stuff and beyond, though? Because I certainly wouldn't mind arrangement albums of those.

They could totally go the Castlevania route and have freelancers arrange the music on several albums.
They have everything but Sonic 1 and 2, AFAIK.

Noi

Now you know why women wear so little armor in videogames, carrying more wouldn't work anyways!

Who says it's just women?

He dies when he gets stabbed in the mid-riff like the idiot he is for not wearing proper armor.

Dynamic three party member action RPG with full character control, thoroughly individualized sets of character abilities, a proper world to poke through and fully cancellable attacks. I'd buy it.

That sounds like everything Lightning Returns isn't anyway.

OMG Aero

Which ended making me think, as I finished this post: ...why the hell hasn't Sega released arrangement albums for Sonic's music?
They did, it was called Sonic Generations.
Basically, (I think) the Wii sucks and I refuse to acknowledge that it was a "next gen" console.
Huh, I didn't know something isn't next gen if you didn't like it.
Guess that means there are so many recent PS3 and 360 games that aren't next gen.

Dark Schala

Eloquent Princess
I thought you said you didn't like it when anime and video game characters spoke like that?

Schala...
Should've ended with a full-stop because I was being stern.

I could never do dissections in high school.

Too squeamish for dissecting cow eyes, sorry.
I don't think any of my classes ever had me going around that area, tbh. I dissected... a sheep's brain (had to take off all the layers above it which was pretty fun), three rats, one pig, two frogs, and probably some other stuff I don't remember. I've observed cadavers before, but I... it kinda weirded me out.

There was one dissection which I absolutely hated and it was one I did in Grade 10. Every dissection after that was all peachy-keen. Mostly because the rest of my groups throughout high school and university seemed to really hate doing it so I ended up doing it.

I'm kinda glad I don't do that stuff anymore. I test things, play around with machines, and monitor things now.

No one wants to see a graphic depiction of a bloody testical falling to the ground while one still hangs loosely from the spermatic chord.
Sounds like you've had a sneak peek at the upcoming God of War title.

Quiet, you!

I'm just saying that i'm pretty squeamish at times (mainly dislocations though, yeesh) yet that animation looked pretty damn ineffectual, almost like the knife wielder didn't truly have the heart to give the gonads more than a little prick before feeling the shame himself and thinking "okay, maybe i'll just go with the classic".

Cone on Beef, we've seen Bootaaay's deathmatch gifs, this here is small time.

This is a lovely conversation!

Dark Schala

Eloquent Princess
So you're Lucca now?
With a dash of having the capability to test blood, sputum, CSF, urine, etc. on the side.

But I like dealing with the machines, doing calculus, making graphs, and all that other cool mathy/sciency/engineery stuff a lot better. I was never good at memorizing stuff so biology was something I became more and more disinterested in until I transferred out of my pre-med program.

Edit: But my real passion will always be linguistics. It's just too bad that the field isn't exactly that profitable, something I came to realize when I graduated with a major in it (and neuroscience).

I know who to blame for the robot apocalypse!
I think Schala has some explaining to do.
I'm just saying that i'm pretty squeamish at times (mainly dislocations though, yeesh) yet that animation looked pretty damn ineffectual, almost like the knife wielder didn't truly have the heart to give the gonads more than a little prick before feeling the shame himself and thinking "okay, maybe i'll just go with the classic".

Cone on Beef, we've seen Bootaaay's deathmatch gifs, this here is small time.

This is a lovely conversation!
I have had the wherewithal to avoid those gifs! You may share Boot's bloodlust, but I am much more dignified than that, good sir! You give Sir William Regal a bad name!

Noi

I don't get why it's ok to run over people with my car, but bump into people with my board and suddenly I have all the cops on me.

Jak II, make up your mind!

Dark Schala

Eloquent Princess
I did not tamper with the robotics department's gear when I went in there last time, I swear!

I also did not tamper with the nuclear engineering/nuclear physics department's gear either! You've gotta believe me! D:

I don't get why it's ok to run over people with my car, but bump into people with my board and suddenly I have all the cops on me.

Jak II, make up your mind!
It's like the reverse of GTA.

I have had the wherewithal to avoid those gifs! You may share Boot's bloodlust, but I am much more dignified than that, good sir! You give Sir William Regal a bad name!

Don't you know Beef? all of us Brits are brutes deep down, merely pleasant and poncy on a surface level.

GAMERG0D

I could never progress in Jak II because there was this part where you were timed and you had to go somewhere. Since I didn't know the city I failed.

I did not tamper with the robotics department's gear when I went in there last time, I swear!

I also did not tamper with the nuclear engineering/nuclear physics department's gear either! You've gotta believe me! D:
"You gotta believe me" is right up there with "I tells ya" in things that make people not want to believe! >:O
Don't you know Beef? all of us Brits are brutes deep down, merely pleasant and poncy on a surface level.
It's all those menacing double decker buses, isn't it?

Sort of, on commentary mainly.
But that's old news, it's all about the Barrett Barrage now for my patriotic allegiance.

Back on topic...hang on we don't have a topic, oh it's Square Enix and Jak 2 again? jeez, I bet you lot love them really.

Love to hate them.

There's a difference.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom