• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sonic the Hedgehog Community Thread |OT3 & Knuckles|

TheOGB

Banned
Will watch that when I get home, in the mean time can I just say that JP Sonic covers for the Genesis games are really wonderful?
I love the throwback to that Pietepiet did on his print for Sega

Also
tumblr_nuyrj9Gzlt1u7kcv9o5_1280.png

Well shit.
That episode they just did with Metal Sonic was trash. Like, surprising how bad it was. I only missed the first 30 seconds or so but felt like I was missing vital info through the whole thing. Really weird.

Also funny that you get the feeling that they're doing the same thing as the games and just throwing them in there for fans' sake

Village

I love the throwback to that Pietepiet did on his print for Sega

That episode they just did with Metal Sonic was trash. Like, surprising how bad it was. I only missed the first 30 seconds or so but felt like I was missing vital info through the whole thing. Really weird.

Also funny that you get the feeling that they're doing the same thing as the games and just throwing them in there for fans' sake

I think the metal sonic episode was trash because I don't think they had any ideas. He just kind of shoes up, and if what Ian says about what he has to do, applies to these folks, Metal sonic ain't allowed to be much more than a robot fight. So, I don't know who to blame on that end. Which goes along with your point.

And while i agree this shadow one is also kind of that, apparently its a season final, apparently shadow has been living on that island the entire time. And apparently there is actually supposed to be a thing of plot so . It seems like a weird pitch. And instead of a minor thing, apparently the whole thing is kind of about shadow, and eggman being a parody of shadow fans along with the plot thing .

" Hey , ya like plot, ya like shadow, watch that season finally, make sure we get a season 2, then you can get more."

Rlan

I think the metal sonic episode was trash because I don't think they had any ideas. He just kind of shoes up, and if what Ian says about what he has to do, applies to these folks, Metal sonic ain't allowed to be much more than a robot fight. So, I don't know who to blame on that end. Which goes along with your point.

And while i agree this shadow one is also kind of that, apparently its a season final, apparently shadow has been living on that island the entire time. And apparently there is actually supposed to be a thing of plot so . It seems like a weird pitch. And instead of a minor thing, apparently the whole thing is kind of about shadow, and eggman being a parody of shadow fans along with the plot thing .

" Hey , ya like plot, ya like shadow, watch that season finally, make sure we get a season 2, then you can get more."

The way it's been going, in the last 3 episodes we've only started seeing stuff cross over from Rise of Lyric to the TV series. Perci (Whose apparently a Bandicoot?), Metal Sonic & Shadow were all in the game, but not even mentioned until the past 3 episodes.

Village

I need to catch up already @_@

EDIT: Haven't seen Schalla in a while...
tumblr_nuxvxoULhS1qewacoo1_540.jpg

This pic reminded me of them :p
You got time. That episode aint out in english.
Also that picture doesnt have hockey in it. So that isn't accurate.

The way it's been going, in the last 3 episodes we've only started seeing stuff cross over from Rise of Lyric to the TV series. Perci (Whose apparently a Bandicoot?), Metal Sonic & Shadow were all in the game, but not even mentioned until the past 3 episodes.
Its interesting at least

Village

Spin kicks

That's some SF4 Seth shit
I was just thinking about all the weird animation tricks they could do with his body in 5. Since he is segmented top and bottom with a spinning mechanism. Like shoryukens and he only rotates the top part of his body.

Anyways that gif looks rad.

Village

episode on facebook in french, watched it I don't understand too good. But it was interesting.

One tidbit though

why is shadow's voice actor in french several times better than the current english guy. Does that guy speak english and can do a decent accent? Can we steal him?

I'm gonna do it. I'm gonna make a new poll. Nominations are probably gonna be SonicGAF only, but I'm gonna see about opening up the actual polling to all of GAF.

Theme is gonna be "best level." Gonna combine acts in order to make things easier, too.

RubyEclipse

Sega of America
Anyone paying attention to the popularity thing ruby is doing on the sega blog?

All part of his master plan to make a Big the Cat game, I bet! I dunno about that Ruby guy, especially with the Sonic Twitter stuff lately.

You're not supposed to have fun when you work, and clearly he's having way too much of it.

Falk

that puzzling face
All part of his master plan to make a Big the Cat game, I bet! I dunno about that Ruby guy, especially with the Sonic Twitter stuff lately.

You're not supposed to have fun when you work, and clearly he's having way too much of it.

You ain't having fun till you get banned from GAF for it.

try calling someone's avatar very ugly

Ruby having more fun as doing Sonic work than we've had playing the last two console Sonic games, ho ho!
Just kidding, none of us actually played Sonic Boom.

Top Bottom