• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sonic the Hedgehog Community Thread |OT3 & Knuckles|

PKrockin

^^^ Funny coincidence, I wiped out on my way into the bank today. Slipped and faceplanted straight into the ice. My hand's kind of beat up but I'm surprised I don't have a bruise on my cheek considering how hard I slammed it.

Thanks, January.

Dark Schala

Eloquent Princess
I was in a completely frozen parking lot yesterday, and almost slipped and fell out of my car when I was getting out. Then when I was trying to get out of the parking lot, it was so slippery to reverse that the car didn't want to go anywhere or it didn't do what I wanted it to do (luckily they teach you how to drive in ice here so after a while, I got out). It's too bad I didn't have a shovel with me otherwise I would've chipped at the ice a bit for an easier time.

Winter pls.

It was better when my car was frozen solid after the ice storm because it was frozen to the road.

swatbotkillstailsdukyf.gif

I like how casually he does this.

Razzer

It was a fairly decent game, I guess, but it was audiovisually hideous.

In fairness Bioware were probably pretty inexperienced with handhelds and didn't know how to make games look good on that hardware, particularly when they already have an artstyle to adhere to with the franchise.

AniHawk

getting a lot out of the vita recently. tearaway and ys in december. played thomas was alone earlier this week, and bought peace walker the same day. and now.

waiting on some sort of trails in the sky sale. it's been really fun trying out all these games that i usually haven't checked out. i only wish valkyrie profile lenneth was on psn.

Anth0ny

And with that Nintendo sales/new business structure news, gaming side becomes impossible to navigate.

Refreshing any of those Nintendo threads spawns like 20 posts instantly. It's fucking impossible to have any kind of discussion lol

especially when most people have nothing more to say other than "nintendo is fine. iwata is great" or "fuck nintendo them mother fuckers gotta go third party"

BlackJace

And with that Nintendo sales/new business structure news, gaming side becomes impossible to navigate.

Refreshing any of those Nintendo threads spawns like 20 posts instantly. It's fucking impossible to have any kind of discussion lol

especially when most people have nothing more to say other than "nintendo is fine. iwata is great" or "fuck nintendo them mother fuckers gotta go third party"

Well, I took it as a day to play more games.

Funny that a gaming forum takes time away from my actual game playing :p

qq more

it's not just GAF, it's everywhere

i just signed on skype earlier today and the first thing that happens was some messages from a chatroom going on how nintendo is doomed game over etc

sigh

BlackJace

My goty post looked like I wrote a lot when it was on my word processor, but GAF's formatting stretched things out, making it a lot shorter than I thought.

Dark Schala

Eloquent Princess
I haven't started mine~

...I'll write a bit now before I go to bed. I'm not as passionate about it as I am SotY, but I guess I could go for Riposte-esque posts.

Kinda inspired to play NES Remix since I saw the quick look of that.

WHAT I MEANT TO SAY is that I recently moved there since the ballot counting place mysteriously shut down soon after. Yes, that should stick.
Fraud.

Someone arrest this man. He's blaming shit on the butterfly again.

BartButterfly.jpg

The butterfly he probably hired.

getting a lot out of the vita recently. tearaway and ys in december. played thomas was alone earlier this week, and bought peace walker the same day. and now.

waiting on some sort of trails in the sky sale. it's been really fun trying out all these games that i usually haven't checked out. i only wish valkyrie profile lenneth was on psn.
What'd you think of Thomas Was Alone? I beat that earlier this year, but I don't think I remember a lot about it.

They'll be releasing Trails FC and SC on Steam if you wanted to wait for that. In any case, it's best to have a save from FC to import into SC.

AniHawk

thomas alone had an interesting narrative to surround the gameplay. it was a cool way of constantly having a tutorial that didn't quite feel like one. i didn't get too invested in the characters or anything, but i enjoyed my time with it. couldn't put it down, actually.

as far as trails goes... i'll need to be able to play it on a mac. maybe i'll wait to get a steam machine to play it.

Tizoc

Really interested in seeing your GotY list Schala.
...and don't hesitate to ask meus to post it in your behalf~

Viewtiful, weren't you going to post Derrick01's GotY list on his behalf?

Sciz

My SSD just came in, ain't nothing getting me down right now.

On a related note SotD's straight up taking a break today.

Anth0ny

"The text that you have entered is too long (25362 characters). Please shorten it to 24000 characters long."

Well that's new.

Top Bottom