• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sonic the Hedgehog Community Thread |OT3 & Knuckles|

TheOGB

Banned
Yeah, and he could just climb around like this

Onepullup105.PNG

Thanks, The Russian!

HUELEN10

So, I just signed up for the Sonic Boom OT (can't believe no one took it, and I can't wait to host). Anyone planing on doing a Sonic Boom Cartoon OT, or will that be relegated here like comic discussion?
See, everybody came back. Sega's marketing is already hard at work, as GAF's interest in Sonic games just boosted 50%

Yay, you're back!

TheOGB

Banned
So, I just signed up for the Sonic Boom OT (can't believe no one took it, and I can't wait to host). Anyone planing on doing a Sonic Boom Cartoon OT, or will that be relegated here like comic discussion?

Yay, you're back!
Nah, we could probably have a cartoon OT in the Off-Topic (we had a separate comic thread somewhere, didn't we?)

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
I should post in here more often.
I think everyone for the most part look good in their redesign except for knuckles

HUELEN10

I swear, I will never understand the feelings Towards Boom Knux; he's the character with the least amount of changes for pete's sake!

qq more

I swear, I will never understand the feelings Towards Boom Knux; he's the character with the least amount of changes for pete's sake!

his proportions just looks weird to me

i feel they didnt try enough with the redesign. they just buffed up his body and pretty much nothing else... not to mention he still has skinny legs and really buffed up arms. he's so odd looking for those reasons

BHZ Mayor

So there aren't any Chaos Emeralds in the Boom universe. Wonder what that means about super forms.

Near the end of the game, Dr. Robotnik will appear to kill Tails by blowing him up, which may or may not be followed by him saying 'pop goes the weasel'. This will enrage Sonic enough that he turns Super Saiyan Sonic.

In all seriousness, they probably just won't have super forms.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
Theres one thing to know about designs guys is that it becomes different when it comes to cartoons, these designs were no doubt designed by the people making the show, its common to have a really big guy next to a small guy, ex: robin and cyborg from teen titans.

Village

Theres one thing to know about designs guys is that it becomes different when it comes to cartoons, these designs were no doubt designed by the people making the show, its common to have a really big guy next to a small guy, ex: robin and cyborg from teen titans.

I can understand, knuckles however still looks like poo.

There is such a thing, as too big

Wasn't it said in a newer interview that the designs were actually done by the guys making the game, BigRedButton?

Rikkun

I'll miss the gliding and climbing.

Even if it was shit in SA2.

But going everywhere in Sonic 2 after you played it for years with Sonic? Based SEGA.

Tizoc

I think ill do the ot for the cartoon will try to write somethin up quick later on.
Edit: also knucles is big bo.

sibarraz

Banned
Sonic Dash was updated with eggman as a new boss.

He was a big letdown, since has the same attacks of zazz with different assets and gives you the same score

In the other hand, they also announced that the new global challenge will had Rogue as a reward

CoryCubed

Why hasn't Sonic Dash added a section like Stardust Speedway and have Metal Sonic as a boss? Then Metal Sonic unlocks as a playable character.

Top Bottom