• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sony E3 2006 Conference Thread (start at reply ~#1300)

sprsk

force push the doodoo rock
Juice said:
hahahahah!!!

Phil Harrison: "As if that GT demo wasn't boring enough, here's a game about a fantasy card game. You Magic nerds."

WOW. I don't care how well eyetoy works, that application just makes it reek of uncoolness.

if they are showing a card game with eyetoy this means that sangokushi taisen must be playable on ps3! yes!!

The technology they use is REALLY cool.

But at the end of the day it's still a card game.

EDIT: LOL AT THE DUCK

"NOW THATS WHAT I CALL A DUCK!" :lol

Nozi

Banned
This is so underwhelming.. you can almost hear crickets chirping in the audience :lol Gran Turismo looks like GT4, I seriously cant see any difference, and now there's some weird eye toy thing with dragons.. wtf?? seriousy

Tellaerin

Fuck all of you complaining about the controller. The DS2 fits in my hands more comfortably than Nintendo or Microsoft's pads, and I prefer both analog sticks on the same plane (not one high and the other low) and face buttons that are the same size and shape (sorry, Cube fans). I'm glad they didn't screw it up by making a bunch of gratuitous changes. (And wireless? Meh, I could care less about wireless, but I guess it's nice for those who do.) If two of the shoulder buttons really are triggers on the DS3, that's improvement enough - the DS2 design is perfectly satisfactory otherwise.

Nameless

jj984jj said:
black.jpg

Best news of the conference so far.

Pretty much...

and WOW...we aren't going slow anymore..All the guest must have been like "fuck this shit".

Seth C

Shabaz said:
So because he didn't play the game it means GTHD or anything eles won't be playable? Great logic.

Follow along. He gave the impression that EVERYTHING shown in the conference would be playable on the floor. I don't consider selecting a demo to be playable, do you? I never made mention of ANY OTHER GAME. Just stop the stupidity. I was only talking about GT4.

so so glad to see a ds3 as the final ps3 controller. wireless, triggers, ps button: check. wonderful news on the hd front, too. but now this has turned utterly boring.

Mooreberg

is sharpening a shovel and digging a ditch
Did he say online gaming is free or the profile stuff is free? watching this and prison break at the same time sucks.

mollipen

Thank God Sony didn't listen to some of you in here concerning the controller - DS3 FTW. Swap the left analog stick with the D-pad? Ridiculous.

Nozi

Banned
This is on a par with the Nintendo press conference when they announced the revolution.. I hope Sony have a big surprise at the end.. zzzzzzzzzz

Top Bottom