• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sony E3 2006 Conference Thread (start at reply ~#1300)

Mooreberg

is sharpening a shovel and digging a ditch
I'm glad they went back to the regular controller design. Now exit stage Kaz thanks.

"what an incredible presentation" :lol

jj984jj

He's a pretty swell guy in my books anyway.
black.jpg

Best news of the conference so far.

Shabaz

Neo Member
Seth C said:
But aren't they claiming that everything shown today will be playable on the show floor? That is the impression that Kaz tried to make, anyway. So, by playable I can choose a replay to watch? Eh...

So because he didn't play the game it means GTHD or anything eles won't be playable? Great logic.

madara

zzzz. This is worst conference I seen yet. I really hope they have more in the magic hat here or they are going have do 199.99 launch.

Juice

hahahahah!!!

Phil Harrison: "As if that GT demo wasn't boring enough, here's a game about a fantasy card game. You Magic nerds."

WOW. I don't care how well eyetoy works, that application just makes it reek of uncoolness.

An EyeToy card battle game??!?!

Sony... you should be happy that you've locked up the main Final Fantasy series and MGS4, bcause if you hadn't, I would be far from interested in the PS3 right now.

m0dus

Banned
My Arms Your Hearse said:
Am I the only one that is GLAD they, essentially, stuck with the DS?

:lol

Pick up a 360 controller for 5 minutes and you'll know why some people are disappointed. Although, to be honest, this is way better than the boomerang thing. I only wish they'd changed the analogue button layout.

lancubap

5:33pm: Dr. Richard Marks steps out, talking about a new EyeToy supported game for PS3 called Eye of Judgment.

5:32pm: No release date given, but the team wants to have it out close to after the system's launch. HD presentation concludes.

Top Bottom