• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sony E3 2006 Conference Thread (start at reply ~#1300)

lancubap

5:47pm: Genji 2 presentation.

5:46pm: Harrison still refuses to sing. Destiny's Child video/SingStar segment shown. You can see other users that are online with it.

puebla

again, i'm on 56k so i can't see too good. lemme know how genji2 looks guys. it seems pretty boring to me.

this crowd seems dead.:lol

ellusions

"First I'm going to have to defeat this, um, large enemy character ::forehead sweating:: before I go the the, ughpp, boss ::cough:: ::throat dry:: *everyone's looking at me* ::cough:: :akward silence::"

Juice

:lol

For the second time, there has been applause and shouting from an in-game audience in a demo and ZERO response from the actual audience. Polite applause but complete snorefest.

WTF?

Deg

Banned
Kolgar said:
Ah, quit yer bitching.

We got so far:
- Built-in HD
- Sexy black PS3
- Awesome-looking online interface
- FREE online services (hope this means gameplay, too :lol )

... and you KNOW they've got the MEGATONS coming at the end! :)

The real megatons are already done. FREE online and built in HD as standard. Oh and wireless controller as standard. :D

Gaspode

Well, they're obviously saving the best for the end. I sincerely hope so. So far this has been the lamest conference ever. Even more than the one of Nintendo last year.

Rocked

For the second time, there has been applause and shouting from an in-game audience in a demo and ZERO response from the actual audience. Polite applause but complete snorefest.

It doesn't help that the speakers have NO ENTHUSIASM!

APF

shidoshi said:
Hmm... I've been using the DS2 just fine for 3D games since I first got a PS2. *shrugs* Guess I'm doing it wrong.
If you've been able to do something, it must be perfect.

Top Bottom