• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sony E3 2006 Conference Thread (start at reply ~#1300)

Mama Smurf

My penis is still intact.
FUCK. It dropped.

Oh well, gives me the chance to post my thoughts. Up until Heavenly Sword, I was completely unimpressed. The GTHD thing bored me to tears. PSP was equally bad, though saved by the gorgeous Loco Roco.

Then Heavenly Sword....OMG STUNNING! Unbelievable even.

Soon followed up by almost (or sometimes equally) impressive other stuff from Sony themselves. The only thing that left me cold was Resistance, I don't know why they left that to last, everything else was so much better.

Then a mixed bag with the third party stuff until it cut out, I wasn't particularly impressed by Tekken 6 myself.

Overall, a good showing. Maybe not perfect, but when things were good, they were VERY good. Oh and I'm thrilled they've gone with the black PS3, always my favourite.

Juice

I keep reconnecting, but only to the ad server, once it tries getting the vid from gamespot, no dice.

Glad I'm helping pay their bills for the server that just exploded from boredom.

Soul4ger

Seriously, has Sony given up on the PSP? That's easily the worst demonstration of current hardware I've ever seen. And the connectivity was even more laughable than Nintendo's stuff. I'm pissed as hell. I want to like the thing, but they show it no support.

Striek

Sony wont win. People don't even know what to expect.

"Okay, all these games look awesome but they'll all suck I'm only interested in one underwhelmaton-total" come Wii and 360 it'll likely be "wow every exclusive is awesome".

unifin said:
animation for nba live is choppy as hell
They were showing the PS2 version to compare with LIVE PS3 :lol

Mrbob

OMG this Tiger Woods demo is INSANE.'

EA fucked over MS and its consumers. HOly shit. Next gen sports BEGINS with PS3.

Peru

Demoing Tiger Woods... on a grey background.. real time sure, but the power is exclusively used for his model.

Afrika looked chill though.

Seth C

PS3 has the power to render a bizarrely creepy cyborg Tiger Woods when it is rendering nothing but an upper body and face? Amaze-a-ton!

Any1

Ninja Scooter said:
will the power of cell allow Tmac to realistically throw his back out?

who's this crackhead?

Please, i'm trying to enjoy myself. Not reminded of what an utter disapointment this year was :(

Top Bottom