• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sony E3 2006 Conference Thread (start at reply ~#1300)

Soul4ger said:
Seriously, has Sony given up on the PSP? That's easily the worst demonstration of current hardware I've ever seen. And the connectivity was even more laughable than Nintendo's stuff. I'm pissed as hell. I want to like the thing, but they show it no support.
Welcome to Sony. My MiniDisc player feels the same way.

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
bumpkin said:
Mine just ate shit too. I swear to god, if this happens during Nintendo's PC, I'm gonna have to choke a bitch.
I think I'll be trusting GameTrailers tomorrow.

JayDubya

Banned
Are these guys even trying to upstage Nintendo in any way, shape, form, or fashion, or have they just resigned themselves for failure?

At any rate, come to think of it, as long as they have the lock on major third parties, they can screw around at as many E3's as they want. :(

LOL, as if he knew what I was thinking - Roll that FF footage!

hyp

littlewig said:
Haha, Sony got caught, the Tiger Video almost cut out, realtime my butt. :lol

oh shit, i guess my eyes weren't fooling me then. wtf was up w/ that video glitch in the middle of that presentation?

lancubap

Y2Kevbug11 said:
If Sony doesn't drop a megaton right now this is going to be a disaster.

Agree. For now, it is the worse Conference ever. Except for Heavenly Sword, the rest was underwhelming or boring.

But the Square-Enix's Press Conference has been really amazing.

EDIT:

6:28PM: New footage of Metal Gear Solid 4 displays.

6:28pm: Trailer for Final Fantasy XIII shown.

6:27pm: EA takes the stage and shows off a real-time demonstration of NBA Live 07, as well as a virtual Tiger Woods. Confirms several games in development for PS3, including a playable Madden at E3.

unifin

MGS 4MGS 4MGS 4MGS 4MGS 4MGS 4MGS 4MGS 4MGS 4MGS 4MGS 4MGS 4MGS 4MGS 4MGS 4MGS 4MGS 4MGS 4MGS 4MGS 4MGS 4MGS 4MGS 4MGS 4MGS 4MGS 4MGS 4MGS 4MGS 4MGS 4MGS 4MGS 4MGS 4MGS 4MGS 4MGS 4MGS 4MGS 4MGS 4MGS 4MGS 4MGS 4MGS 4MGS 4MGS 4

Top Bottom