• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sony E3 2006 Conference Thread (start at reply ~#1300)

jj984jj

He's a pretty swell guy in my books anyway.
MGS4! MGS4! MGS4! MGS4! MGS4! MGS4! MGS4! MGS4! MGS4! MGS4! MGS4! MGS4! MGS4! MGS4! MGS4! MGS4! :D :D :D :D :D

Edit: OMG! SNAKE AM SUICIDING!

open_mouth_

insert_foot_
MIC060081.jpg

They're available upon request... :D

Jasoco

Banned
It's a good thing they didn't show the MGS video at the beginning. Everyone would have been smart to walk out after it ended. :lol

Too bad I can't see shit. Sounds good though.

Juice

VultureDude said:
now i take it absolutely everyone will forget the last 45 min and say the Sony press conference was a smashing success! :lol

I sure won't. We knew it was coming. We've already seen a trailer and a real-time demo. All that I care about at a press conference is new information and MGS4 doesn't qualify. Yes I'll play it and splooj all over it, but unless it's changed drastically over what we saw in August and it's the best part of the press conference, then the press conference was an unmitigated disaster because the previously unknown information failed to deliver.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
MGS4 gave me fucking chills.

Worst press conference ever though, seriously.

Top Bottom