• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sony Gamescom 2014 press conference confirmed for August 12

TheHall

After Microsoft's presser, i really hope Sony brings some Megatons.

Not sure how they allowed Tomb Raider to slip away like that.

After Microsoft's presser, i really hope Sony brings some Megatons.

Not sure how they allowed Tomb Raider to slip away like that.

Who cares about Tomb Raider? It was an overrated game anyway. "Secret Tomb is nearby"- Messages... dump story with cringeworthy dialogues. Also "I nearly got raped and couldnt really kill a rabbit but now im gonna kill half the earths population because... reasons."

Who cares about Tomb Raider? It was an overrated game anyway. "Secret Tomb is nearby"- Messages... dump story with cringeworthy dialogues. Also "I nearly got raped and couldnt really kill a rabbit but now im gonna kill half the earths population because... reasons."

TR is a great game, except for the final boss fight.

Cmagus

Microsoft conference was boring. Tomb Raider is a big exclusive but I'll take Bloodborne thanks. Really looking forward to seeing what Sony brings, looking forward to their indie stuff.

coolasj19

Why are you reading my tag instead of the title of my post?
But, I didn't. And now it's time to go back to sleep again. See y'all at noon.

All Sony needs to do is have a solid indie show, announce at least 1 exclusive full title, and show BB.

Are we getting more 1886 footage? I hope. Hype for that game has dropped significantly. We need some good gameplay footage to revive it.

PJV3

Sony doesn't have the money for 3rd party megatons IMO

Let's just hope they bring it with 1st party titles

I don't gain anything from Sony cockblocking MS, I don't want them going down that road, I want new stuff. So yeah like you I want their studio's to bring the goods.

Hmmm, I just can't see how Sony can outdo the FIFA15 bundle + Tomb Raider exclusivity megaton.

There is only one way.
crash-bandicoot-dance-o.gif

TheHall

A lot of people care about Tomb Raider and a shitton of them were on the PS platform.

Microsoft had some quite nice looking indie stuff, and the Tomb Raider megaton.
I found their currently announced stuff quite underwhelming, especially Quantum Break - I mean, sure it's pretty, but it was dull to watch, much like Alan Wake.
They also very few new things.
So hopefully Sony can reveal some exciting new I.Ps and whatnot. They'll probably need some pretty big reveals to dispel the Tomb Raider buzz.

stryke

Pretty sure, yes. In fact, it's been hinted at that NT's game is exclusive to the PS4. We'll see.

Can someone help me catch up? All I saw was their last tweet and they made a pretty big deal about being "independent", from which I sort of inferred that it's a PC or multiplatform game.

Bundy

Banned
I just hope Sony doesnt show as many Shooters as MS did.
True! Can't see Destiny or COD anymore.
Xbox Conference was a huge letdown.
BELOW (Indie) looked great again.
That's it. Quantum Break disappointed and the only "big" news was the Tomb Raider exclusivity deal.

Hope for better/more stuff at the Sony Conference.

cackhyena

True! Can't see Destiny or COD anymore.
Xbox Conference was a huge letdown.
BELOW (Indie) looked great again.
That's it. Quantum Break disappointed and the only "big" news was the Tomb Raider exclusivity deal.

Hope for better/more stuff at the Sony Conference.
I hardly want anything on the One, but I can't see how someone could think QB disappointed. I thought it looked pretty boss.

Top Bottom