• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sony Gamescom 2014 press conference confirmed for August 12

Blobbers

Im sure sony will react to TR exclusive by buying fallout 4 exclusive now.

Don't even joke about that. Fallout 4 has to be on PC. I know most of the sales come from consoles, but the experience is infinitely better when you have 250 mods installed.

I would quite literally storm into their headquarters and shout "YOU JUST SHOT YOURSELF IN THE FOOT, TODD" over and over until security kicked me out if they pulled a stunt like that.

BadWolf

Don't even joke about that. Fallout 4 has to be on PC. I know most of the sales come from consoles, but the experience is infinitely better when you have 250 mods installed.

I would quite literally storm into their headquarters and shout "YOU JUST SHOT YOURSELF IN THE FOOT, TODD" over and over until security kicked me out if they pulled a stunt like that.

Wouldn't worry about it, Sony are pretty much done with securing 3rd party exclusives.

They spend a little money on exclusive content and throw the rest at their own studios/games.

Skele7on

Banned
Do we know how long the bloodborne demo might be? Hopefully it lasts a good, long while.

Not long enough....

After watching a fairly good xbox conference I'm looking forward to seeing what Sony brings.

I for one am happy I own all the consoles as the amount of Tomb Raider salt is unreal.

Hoping this is better than the Sony E3 show, the one I stayed up till 4am to watch...

I think if we're talking plausible, yet still amazing announcements, I'd go with Dragon's Dogma 2, next gen only, 1080p and 60 fps. Although 60 fps in an open world game is probably wishful thinking.

Omg a dragon's dogma 2..

2398126-3770826751-mc63t.gif

I can still hear the main theme song. I want this, I like your thinking.

Markitron

Is currently staging a hunger strike outside Gearbox HQ while trying to hate them to death
We already know that Housemarque will show their new game.

Must have missed that, can't wait. Resogun was awesome

I'm late to this thread but does anyone know if we are gonna get a Singstar PS4 release date and/or details? It's part of the getting drunk experience with my group of friends.

S¡mon

Banned
Setting my bets:

- There will be talk about a PS4 firmware update
- New trailers for:
* Bloodborne
* #DRIVECLUB
* LittleBigPlanet 3
* The Order: 1886
- Indies, indies, indies
- An update on sales numbers, but probably not an exact number (something like: "PlayStation 4 is the fastest-selling ever")
- Again ends with Uncharted
- No crazy zooms by cameramen
- Intro video will disappoint (it's not of the same quality as we got at PS Meeting 2013 and E3 2013)
- GTA V release date

MrHoot

Actually, either here or at TGS, i'd really really like some concrete news about Deep Down. That game looks really damn good

Top Bottom