• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sony Gamescom 2014 press conference confirmed for August 12

Xater

HYPEBIMMELBAHN

I had nothing better to do so there:

hypebimmelbahnh2xga.jpg

Hope people don#t miss a small detail. Don't know if it's obvious enough at this resolution.

BY2K

Membero Americo
Do we have any rumours/expectations of new console versions (say a 1TB version) for the PS4 or price cuts? (Both are unlikely, but I'm planning to buy a PS4 Friday, so...)

Hoo-doo

Banned
Do we have any rumours/expectations of new console versions (say a 1TB version) for the PS4 or price cuts? (Both are unlikely, but I'm planning to buy a PS4 Friday, so...)

Price cuts? Not a chance.

Bundles are a good possibility though. But you're better off just looking for deals online.

Auctopus

I think releasing a new SKU within the year would be a bit of a 'fuck you' to early adopters, especially one with a 1TB hard drive. I'd hope to see that towards the end of next year.

No rumours about a ps4 price cut. Ps3 should get a price cut to be honest.

gofreak

GAF's Bob Woodward
I'm not entirely sure MediaMolecule will present their game here, but if they do, it'd make the show for me. Yosp pls.

SykoTech

I'm not entirely sure MediaMolecule will present their game here, but if they do, it'd make the show for me. Yosp pls.

I really hope so. That's the only thing I'm really expecting/hoping for.

Going in with no expectations otherwise. Hoping to be pleasantly surprised.

Sendou

I'm most looking forward seeing Housemarque's next game at Sony's conference. Certainly a talented team that often manages to exceed expectations. Graphical wizards too.

The other studio I want to hear from is Media Molecule. I just recently played Tearaway and it certainly shows what great people work there. Something about Tearaway just came together beautifully. I hope their games on PS4 reach same heights.

Hexa

Its well into the night in `Murica while i think is day in Japan

It's 1PM on the East cost 10AM on the West coast if I'm not getting my times wrong. So not really. Being during work hours on a Tuesday might be an issue though.

Sendou

Also I think PlayStation Japan is extra aware of Gamescom since they're showing Bloodborne there. That's one project I would imagine they're proud of.

SykoTech

It's 1PM on the East cost 10AM on the West coast if I'm not getting my times wrong. So not really. Being during work hours on a Tuesday might be an issue though.

It's actually 8 am here on the east coast. 7:50 am to be exact.

EDIT: Oh wait, you were probably talking about when the conference starts. My bad.

I wonder if we see a Minecraft Vita bundle.

If Sony don’t do a Minecraft bundle and advertise this is the same version as the PS3/360 they really don’t give a shit about the Vita but since this is a SCEE event mainly I have hope they might try at least.

elseanio

Apologies if posted, but is there a reliable way to watch this on PS4? Any official app that will stream, or should I use the web browser?

Top Bottom