• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sony Gamescom 2014 press conference confirmed for August 12

onQ123

Well, not necessarily with the VR.

Previous job postings for SCE London said that an upcoming game would involve vehicles and be based on Unreal Engine, and require the outsourcing of a large quantity of high-quality assets.

The Getaway

Why you do this?

Sony is going to announce Dash Dingo. I am sure of it.

Dash_Dingo.jpg

mrklaw

MrArseFace
Someone help me get a handle on this. They set up a livestream of themselves... watching a livestream of a conference. Is that right?

Am I the only one who thinks that's really fucking egotistical? "Hey guys, why watch the actual event when you can watch our reactions instead!"

thats what I thought until I watched the E3 ones - they were a lot of fun. I watched the vanilla streams live, then watched the Giantbomb versions. They don't talk over announcements too much, so you could actually watch live with them if you wanted.

Now I need to see if the MS one is archived yet so I can see their reaction to the Tomb Raider stuff :)
edit: nah, not there yet - there was one, right?

TraBuch

Banned
thats what I thought until I watched the E3 ones - they were a lot of fun. I watched the vanilla streams live, then watched the Giantbomb versions. They don't talk over announcements too much, so you could actually watch live with them if you wanted.

Now I need to see if the MS one is archived yet so I can see their reaction to the Tomb Raider stuff :)
There is no MS one. It was at 5 AM.

Love how suddenly Tomb Raider is a system selling mega franchise lol.

I think the hate is more from the history of the franchise being with Playstation and not so much the overall quality of the franchise.

Sony conference for me is all about Bloodborne. That is all I need and it just needs a good showing. Anything else is icing on the greatness cake.

Bloodborne. Done.
If it was actually announced at GC then mayyybe. But honestly TR will probably sell more on XB1 than Bloodborne on PS4. Personally I don't care for either too much. Demon's Souls wasn't a very good game imo (or it just takes way too long to get a grab on you) I moved on to other games after the third (?) boss. Tho to be fair the apparently more action focused gameplay has me interested.

When it comes to stuff already announced I am more interested in potential UC4 gameplay.

But anyway neither UC4 or Bloodborne gameplay won't really be a megaton unless they are just something out of this world.

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
@UbisoftToronto

Less than 90 minutes until the Sony press conference at Gamescom! Who's going to be watching with us?

Top Bottom