• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Soul Sacrifice |OT| Sacrifice your wallet to save the Vita

ZeroAKA

is this the only game that lets you carry saved progress from demo over into full purchase?

either way that is a great feature. really makes you want to grind out everything in the demo.

might be the most played demo due to it...
I can think of DoA5+ and Etrian Odyssey IV (3DS) off the top of my head.

Anyone pre-ordering from GameStop? Looks like they're offering these digital in-game items:

Pre-Order Soul Sacrifice and receive exclusive bundle pack!

2x Unique Costumes - Customize your character with the two exclusive costumes

3x Magic Items

Spirits' Flamepike - Shards of the spear provided by Fire spirits, unleashing a five hit combo attack with heat effects
Spirits' Blightstone - Explosive stones with poison effects provided by the spirits
Spirits' Fulgurwood - Root provided by the Thunder spirits. Tracks enemies on the ground and attacks with thunders spell

Japanese VO Pack - Enhance your Soul Sacrifice experience with the original Japanese VO pack

While Supplies Last

Isn't the Japanese VO Pack included with all copies, or is this a GS thing?

tm24

Anyone pre-ordering from GameStop? Looks like they're offering these digital in-game items:

Isn't the Japanese VO Pack included with all copies, or is this a GS thing?

The preorder pack is the same across GS, BB and Amazon from what i've seen.

tm24 - mightytm24 (NA)

SharkJAW

Are those pre-order bonuses exclusive to retail? I'd love to get them, but I already have $40 set aside on my PSN account.

I just love how fast you can find players online, the servers are god tier.

They really are. I tried playing Ragnarok Odyssey today and its just not doing it for me. In every lobby there is a player that has a no bar connection and thats enough to make the game unplayable.

Thanks brotha! I only have one stone weapon :(

One stone weapon is better than none. I think the only stone weapons in the demo are Stone Axe Fragment and Grave Clod Fist. Grind for those and get them to three stars. Ontop of that get a shield of any type, a long range weapon, and some healing spells. Thats my set up.

Shoyz

beh. Anyone have any advice on a vita bundle to get then? Being Canadian sucks sometimes.

AC Bundle, the one that includes the best looking Vita, so you can sacrifice in style.

Vv9zAGA.jpg

Lucent

AC Bundle Vita owner here as well. It looks classy as FUCK.

Still would rather have the SS Vita.

Yeah pretty much. I don't mind my black one though. It currently has a Persona 4 Golden decal/screen protector on it and is constantly reminding me I have to get back to that sometime. lol

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
PSN NA - darkside31337 darkside31337

Really hoping the digital version has the preorder bonuses and a discount. Because I'd go with that. The kind of game I don't like feel shuffling carts for.

Hasemo

(;・∀・)ハッ?
Great OT. Hope you guys will have as much fun with the full version as we did in Japan.

And that the global online play is in.

ZeroAKA

Great OT. Hope you guys will have as much fun with the full version as we did in Japan.

And that the global online play is in.
Awesome, thanks for the info. I'll keep the region part for now to make it easier for people in different regions to find others who are close to their time zone.

Edit: Finally beat Cerberus offline in about 5 minutes. My offerings were Treefiend Entrails, Irondrake Egg, Thunderstone Lid (first time I ever used any of the shields), Stone Axe Edge, Ice Rose Thorn, and Healing Seed. Sacrificing both of the AI partners helped a lot.

Shoyz

Bring it anyways and get a shield as that is very crucial (element doesn't matter much) since he will bounce off it when he charges at you and that gives you some time to pummel the shit out of him.

Bear in mind the length of time decreases each defend, so don't waste it.
I'm looking at you, people who use a golem upon first knock-down wasting half of it.

kaiwing

Definitely getting this but have they said that the digital version will include the preorder bonuses? There's no reason not to.

kaiwing - kaiwing (NA)

Bear in mind the length of time decreases each defend, so don't waste it.
I'm looking at you, people who use a golem upon first knock-down wasting half of it.

Oh yea that gets slightly annoying.

To be fair about the Golem thing that shit dishes out damage but yea to release it so early is not great.

ijed

Nice OT :D Can't wait till next thursday (even though I already have the jpn version)

any aussies add meeeeee!

ijed - PSN: luniac (AU/EU)

Shoyz

Oops, apparently what I read was wrong. It looks like to get the Gold ver. outfit you need to either Save or Sacrifice 100 bosses for the White/Red outfit, and then do the opposite. Sacrifice 100 with the White outfit on, or Save 100 with the Red outfit on.

Top Bottom