• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Soul Sacrifice |OT| Sacrifice your wallet to save the Vita

Ken

Is there a way to block or avoid the tracking projectile that Phoenix does after exploding and before rebirth.

OmegaZero

That's a nice touch.
They changed the Sacrifice hand to reflect the Divine Arm VI. I don't think this happens with earlier levels.

yHvgXZY.jpg

jtva3rZ.jpg

MooMoo

If anyone wants to join we're waiting in the lobby, will wait for a couple minutes.

GAF attack

Currently on Avalon IV quests.

Edit: Also ggs Baron :p Totally crushed all them bosses

Grinchy

Banned
If anyone wants to join we're waiting in the lobby, will wait for a couple minutes.

GAF attack

Edit: Also ggs Baron :p Totally crushed all them bosses

I'll try to join but I'm getting the connection error.

edit- 4 times in a row now

edit 2- yeah it's never going to let me actually join this room. I usually host so I didn't realize how broken this was when trying to join

Grinchy

Banned
Ah that's frustrating. I can see you trying to connect too >.> You wanna host and we can join you?

I would be happy to but I still have many blacked out missions for Avalon IV.

I'm up to A Royal Riposte and then everything else is blacked out. I probably have to go back to an earlier mission or something.

OmegaZero

Very cool. How is 99/1, by the way? Does it take you a long time to complete missions?

It's not too bad. I can take hits like a champ and recover my entire health with one use of a healing seed.
Killing late-game bosses takes a while though. Longer then it takes to solo Cerberus in the demo with a 19/1 build if that helps.

GAF attack

Yeah, played a few rounds with you guys earlier. I got the best score I ever had on that Griffon mission thanks to you two.

Good games.

Holmes

Very cool. How is 99/1, by the way? Does it take you a long time to complete missions?
I'd also like to know, I'm seriously considering going 99/1.
Wow I beat the Cerberus by
sacrificing Magusar
but now the book won't let me continue lol.
Revive him using lacrima.
Anybody know the weakness for the
cyclops
None, I think? But there are a lot of opportunities where he opens himself up for attack, especially for golem attack. It's best to be cautious, memorize his attack patterns and only go in when it's safe. His attacks do hurt.

Grinchy

Banned
Ok so I'm just making a public room called Avalon IV if anyone wants to join. If a couple people did want to join we could make a password room instead.

MooMoo

I would be happy to but I still have many blacked out missions for Avalon IV.

I'm up to A Royal Riposte and then everything else is blacked out. I probably have to go back to an earlier mission or something.
That's fine. If you haven't started a public game what's the room name/PW?

Yeah, played a few rounds with you guys earlier. I got the best score I ever had on that Griffon mission thanks to you two.

Good games.
:D GAF games >>>>> public games.

Edit: Grinchy make a pw? I have another guy with me so we could fuse rooms and have a group of at least 3?

ZeroAKA

It's not too bad. I can take hits like a champ and recover my entire health with one use of a healing seed.
Killing late-game bosses takes a while though. Longer then it takes to solo Cerberus in the demo with a 19/1 build if that helps.
So what, 10+ minutes per boss fight? Are you using any attack boosting sigils? I'm still leaning toward going chaos because I want to be able to finish missions quickly, but the idea of divine appeals to me more. :/

Edit: Would you mind posting a screenshot of your stats?

Grinchy

Banned
That's fine. If you haven't started a public game what's the room name/PW?

Edit: Grinchy make a pw? I have another guy with me so we could fuse rooms and have a group of at least 3?

Ok will do. I made it the same name and password as before (GAF attack - 0987)

The last room I made had people joining and leaving right away so if that's what the connection error looks like then it seems like it's happening to lots of people.

spannicus

Ok will do. I made it the same name and password as before (GAF attack - 0987)

The last room I made had people joining and leaving right away so if that's what the connection error looks like then it seems like it's happening to lots of people.

trying to join you guys, will try again in a few. Sean

Grinchy

Banned
The hardest boss is definitely GameJoin

I'll try again a couple more times and you guys can go ahead without me if it keeps acting up.

lmao I had connection errors too. I had to exit online multiplayer and go back in before I could join successfully. Maybe give that a shot?
Ok I'm gonna completely restart my Vita and see what happens.

MooMoo

The hardest boss is definitely GameJoin
lmao I had connection errors too. I had to exit online multiplayer and go back in before I could join successfully. Maybe give that a shot?

Edit: Oh god this is like troubleshooting computers at this point. Hopefully the good ol' reboot does it.

Grinchy

Banned
yeah this is reminding me of when I tried for hours to play Doom II online with my friend over the 14.4 modem and as soon as we'd have it working my grandma would call.

Sorry guys but I don't think I'm going to be able to join :(

MooMoo

yeah this is reminding me of when I tried for hours to play Doom II online with my friend over the 14.4 modem and as soon as we'd have it working my grandma would call.

Sorry guys but I don't think I'm going to be able to join :(
Man that blows, sorry you couldn't join us =/

Top Bottom