• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

South Park: The Stick of Truth |OT| Bigger, Longer, and Uncut (In select regions)

I'd say that if anyone is looking to get the
"have all weapons and gear in the game"
trophy/achievement, they should get it before the end of the game. The only enemies to fight after the game, is those
dogs in the forest and the Canada enemies. The Canada enemies give Canadian money, so unless your getting the Canadian gear
. It's useless. The
dogs are annoying to fight since they summon allies, and they don't give much money anyways

I'm just starting a new game and am using a lot of increase money equipment.

Moff

trophy/achievement, they should get it before the end of the game. The only enemies to fight after the game, is those
dogs in the forest and the Canada enemies. The Canada enemies give Canadian money, so unless your getting the Canadian gear
. It's useless.

there is a bank in ottawa where you can exchange currencies

collige

Banned
. It's useless. The
dogs are annoying to fight since they summon allies, and they don't give much money anyways

Well, you can
convert Canadian dollars to US ones and vice versa,
so that's not a problem. The real problem is that some of the weapons, friends, and Chinpokomon are only available during the main game and you can't go back to get them. I have no idea why the game was designed like this.

Nekofrog

Banned
. It's useless. The

You can
convert currencies

Finished this, now I have to go back to finish the last half of ZZZZ Lightning Returns zzzz. =[ For the first time in my life I actually want DLC, plz South Park plz :D

LTWheels

Enjoying the game but it's way too easy. There seems to be some interesting stuff with the status effects and synergy, but things die way to quickly to explore the systems properly.

Hopefully we will see some PC mods for combat balance.

AHA-Lambda

Enjoying the game but it's way too easy. There seems to be some interesting stuff with the status effects and synergy, but things die way to quickly to explore the systems properly.

Hopefully we will see some PC mods for combat balance.

have you fought all gore yet? :/

Dakota47

I am out of the loop because I've been on holiday for the last couple of weeks, but should I get this for PC or PS3? It seems like a couch game.

Love this game. It's great, but I really wish there was a feedback sound or something when doing the action button presses in combat. Also I think the wheel for selecting items is too loose. Would be better if it just locked to the only choices available. Why even allow the selector to slide around between choices?

Awesome game.

I played this for about 8 hours last night straight, nearing the end of it.

At this point, I'm starting to wonder if the only reason they made this game was to see what they could get away with.

i beat
al gore
pretty easily by using freeze. i either had a patch on my main weapon or my ranged weapon. this slowed him down and let me get some extra hits in.

AHA-Lambda

i beat
al gore
pretty easily by using freeze. i either had a patch on my main weapon or my ranged weapon. this slowed him down and let me get some extra hits in.

interesting, I've mostly been maining gross out and burning, and it's not doing enough.

plus the headshot move is a killer :/

Question:

Not really specific spoilers, but I'll spoiler just in case,
anyone know how you get to all the stuff in the movie theater? There's one chair that you can easily get to and break, but I could never figure out how to get to the others, and I've finished the game twice.

Question:

Not really specific spoilers, but I'll spoiler just in case,
anyone know how you get to all the stuff in the movie theater? There's one chair that you can easily get to and break, but I could never figure out how to get to the others, and I've finished the game twice.
Go to the left side of the theater and enter one of the rows above the leftmost breakable chair.
As far as I remember, anyway. It's reasonably straightforward. No tricks or equipment required.

The game is hilarious and looks so good on PC. Absolutely no lag like on the consoles. I find the battles pretty hard to be honest. Im not very good at rpgs and combat in general so im struggling on normal. Dying a lot.

Sub Zero

his body's cold as ice, but he's got a heart of gold
Kinda off-topic but does anyone remember the episodes in which the kids dress up like in the game and roleplay? I recall the one with LOTR from season 6 and also the recent Black Friday trilogy, but I am pretty sure there are at least 2 more.

rjinaz

Kinda off-topic but does anyone remember the episodes in which the kids dress up like in the game and roleplay? I recall the one with LOTR from season 6 and also the recent Black Friday trilogy, but I am pretty sure there are at least 2 more.

Could be wrong but I think those four are it.

dandoolan

Has anyone or any site put together a list of collectables that are only available in mission's that you cannot go back to?

I want all the collectables and don't want to miss anything.

Druz

Has anyone answered why reviews haven't been linked yet? I'm being lazy but it seems like they should be there by now...

Drake

So after using all the characters I think Cartman is by far the best. Kyle is pretty good, but a couple of Cartman's abilities (one in particular) are really powerful.

Sendou

This isn't UbiArt. It's an custom built engine that Obsidian made themselves.

That being said, I don't see why an Ultimate Edition wouldn't happen down the line. It definitely would be easy money, and the game's assets more than hold up at 1080p on the PC.

Rayman Legends coming to PS4 might had something to do with other new UbiArt games coming to PS4 aswell is what I said.

So in other words yeah South Park might as well come to PS4 but it's more effort than porting over Legends.

CrazyDude

I wonder if there will still be dlc coming out for this game. They did say in 2012 that there would be 3, but that was before Ubisoft took over.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
I do, yea.

But this folder structure only appeared after I installed Spotflux, but I cant find any documenation that the Spotflux devs used the swt eclipse software.

I know I'm worrying over nothing, but my ocd has kicked in and I'm curious!

The only program I installed on the same day the files appeared on my system is the Java RTE, so I uninstalled and then reinstalled it to make doubley sure that Java was the cause, only now I can't get the installation to take -- it completes but as far as Waterfox is concerned my system still lacks Java. Oh well!

The only program I installed on the same day the files appeared on my system is the Java RTE, so I uninstalled and then reinstalled it to make doubley sure that Java was the cause, only now I can't get the installation to take -- it completes but as far as Waterfox is concerned my system still lacks Java. Oh well!

Ah, so you have the .swt from installing Java then?

I hate it when programs install extra file directories without informing you!

dwix

So I may have run into a bug, or I'm just missing something regarding the sewers...

I'm in the middle of Dropping the Kids Off, and Cornwallis (the one in the "Shit Show") is just staying put and when I talk to him he says "Help!". It seems like all I am supposed to do is kill the hobos around him to free him, which is what I did. Am I missing something?

So I may have run into a bug, or I'm just missing something regarding the sewers...

I'm in the middle of Dropping the Kids Off, and Cornwallis (the one in the "Shit Show") is just staying put and when I talk to him he says "Help!". It seems like all I am supposed to do is kill the hobos around him to free him, which is what I did. Am I missing something?

Yeah, that sounds like a bug. I'm fairly sure you just have to kill the enemies and he's able to be helped.

Reload the checkpoint, sounds like a bug.

Top Bottom