• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

South Park: The Stick of Truth |OT| Bigger, Longer, and Uncut (In select regions)

TraBuch

Banned
No clue. Could be.

I've heard everything from 12 hours to 50, never with anything concrete to back it up.

Meh. Guess we'll find out in a week. Always hated the weeks leading up to an anticipated game. The closer you get, the more unbearable it becomes.

Meh. Guess we'll find out in a week. Always hated the weeks leading up to an anticipated game. The closer you get, the more unbearable it becomes.

No matter how hard you try to wait you just want it more.
ZN6WwMD.gif

Dub117

They updated the site yesterday with a quick description of each class. Avoid the "buddies" tab if you don't want to spoil who will get to join your party.

CREATE YOUR NEW KID AND JOIN THE TEAM

I think Thief is the only class we've never seen in action.
Oh ok cool that's what I needed to know. I'm leaning toward fighter or Jew, mage looks cool but thief sounds useless. I saw the Jew in the 15 minute gameplay I'll have to watch the thief gameplay.

ArjanN

it will be far from impossible, but there could be times where you might not have healing items or whatever. If someone goes down you would have to reload your game, not sure if that would negate it though....these are the kinds of things that I stress over while playing games, and I do not really like that I do it.

I always look at an achievement guide before playing just to see if there's any annoying missable stuff or unlockable difficulties etc. Even then my first playthrough of a game is generally just doing whatever I feel like is most fun.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
So is the PC version uncensored just because Ubi figures modders will find a way regardless or is there some kind of console regulations thing?

Folks in the threads citing something they'd heard/read but invariably didn't have a link to.

I suspect the truth lies somewhere in the 10-20 hour range, depending on how much time you spend futzing around town.

Gotcha. Yeah I'd say the 20-25hr mark would be ideal for me. This looks like a hell of a ride and I don't want it to end too early.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Now we need a new subtitle.

South Park has a lot of memorable quotes, so it shouldn't be too hard to think of a good one.

South Park: The Stick of Truth |OT| Bigger, Longer & Censored in Europe*

(The OP can add the clarification to the top of the opening post. ;))

Eusis

South Park: The Stick of Truth |OT| Censored for marketing purposes

... It helps that any worthy title might legitimately be too offensive to leave there anyway.

Fixed1979

I don't know why, but the first thing to pop in my head was

South Park: The Stick of Truth |OT| Hail Satan!

It's not clever or funny but it made me laugh thinking about the episode.

Top Bottom