• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

South Park: The Stick of Truth |OT| Bigger, Longer, and Uncut (In select regions)

Eusis

Ah I liked the old title.
Admittedly taking a jab at another member, particularly a banned one, is generally in poor taste, but SOMETHING needs to go up there. A bland boring OT name for a South Park game is like trying to read a Simpsons script in monotone when it's not actually meant to be that way.

South Park: The Stick of Truth |OT| Oh my god, they killed THQ... Ubistards

South Park: The Stick of Truth |OT| Something Else You Do With Your Finger

South Park: The Stick of Truth |OT| Makes Crotch Capers 3 Look Like Dragon Age 2

South Park: The Stick of Truth |OT| Bigger, Longer, and Uncut (In select regions)
South Park: The Stick of Truth |OT| May the fart be with you!
South Park: The Stick of Truth |OT| No KITTY, my pot pie!
South Park: The Stick of Truth |OT| Release your raging clues.

Are we really only 6 days to release?1

South Park: The Stick of Truth |OT| Bigger, Longer & Censored in Europe*

(The OP can add the clarification to the top of the opening post. ;))

I like this!

Edit: and my shitty attempt: South Park: The Stick of Truth |OT| I like to get wined and dined after I've been fu...censored.

South Park: The Stick of Truth |OT| Aaannd it's gone!

South Park: The Stick of Truth |OT| Live from your Tablet/Mobile Device/Refrigerator/Toaster

South Park: The Stick of Truth |OT| Featuring Kawaii Kenny-chan

South Park: The Stick of Truth |OT| Ass, Ass, Sins & Watch Dogs Red Rocket

The Cowboy

South Park: The Stick of Truth |OT| Hey Hey Let's Go! kenka suru, Taisetsu na mono protect my balls.
South Park: The Stick of Truth |OT| Bigger, Longer, and Uncut (In select regions).
This is the best so far I recon, its a south park reference and actually makes sense to the game,.

I hope the Sword of a Thousand Truths is a super secret weapon or some shit! It better be in the game somewhere!

South Park: The Stick of Truth |OT| This is cum

LOL I loved how Randy was the only person to figure out what it was! He's the best character on the show!

Oh a look a funny thread title on GAF

On6NHtv.png

The whole ep was good but not great, but holy crap that ending had me on the floor. Just the way he says it after all that went down and then the quick cut to the credits to end the show, so good.

Edit- just remembered Tom Brady's commercial of the 'drink' :lol

ieatzombies

I hope the Sword of a Thousand Truths is a super secret weapon or some shit! It better be in the game

Yes! That would be amazing if the sword is in there. It's gotta be! On a side note, I've been on a south park binge and loving it! I forgot how much I missed the original Primus opening theme music. So good.

The whole ep was good but not great, but holy crap that ending had me on the floor. Just the way he says it after all that went down and then the quick cut to the credits to end the show, so good.

Edit- just remembered Tom Brady's commercial of the 'drink' :lol

Definitely not the best but its was pretty good! Oh my god I just had to watch that commercial again! So funny especially his face when he drinks it lol!

Yes! That would be amazing if the sword is in there. It's gotta be!

Yes it would be! I just learned that there is an actually sword in WoW that is based off of the sword from the episode! It even references Salzman from Accounting!

South Park: The Stick of Truth |OT| Oh my god! They ba... AAAND IT'S GONE!
South Park: The Stick of Truth |OT| Scissor Me Timbers!
South Park: The Stick of Truth |OT| I've Got a Raging Clue Right Now

I think ill be legitimately upset if the sword isn't int he game :/

If its not, at least have the villain from that episode as a boss lol.
(When he's in his chair)

That would be awesome too! I think if they don't have it as a weapon that they will at least have some kind of reference or something to it. There's no way they can leave it out.

Edit: Maybe we can fight his character from WoW in a game our character has to play in the game!

Top Bottom