• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

South Park: The Stick of Truth |OT| Bigger, Longer, and Uncut (In select regions)

Hey guys, what if I told you I have a way to get us the south park game if we all pitch in?

Listen, Fezzan, you and I both know that this is really about me and you getting the South Park game. Everybody else is just a way for us to get the money faster. I suspect not every gaffer will remain quiet about this once it's gone down, so should the need arise (and it will) we may have to make some... "arrangements." I know you wanted to avoid this at all costs, but we may have to get some people banned to keep them from speaking out publicly about what we've done, at least until we've had enough time to beat the game, all the while being the envy of all our peers. So, in a way you can say that I'm really doing this for you, because the last thing I want is for you to be the one to get blamed for all of this. That's the kind of sacrifice that I'm willing to make for you, my friend.

Fezzan

Unconfirmed Member
Listen, Fezzan, you and I both know that this is really about me and you getting the South Park game. Everybody else is just a way for us to get the money faster. I suspect not every gaffer will remain quiet about this once it's gone down, so should the need arise (and it will) we may have to make some... "arrangements." I know you wanted to avoid this at all costs, but we may have to get some people banned to keep them from speaking out publicly about what we've done, at least until we've had enough time to beat the game, all the while being the envy of all our peers. So, in a way you can say that I'm really doing this for you, because the last thing I want is for you to be the one to get blamed for all of this. That's the kind of sacrifice that I'm willing to make for you, my friend.

No, when we started this we said no-one would need to be banned, that we would not play dirty.

adj_noun

Hey, you damned kids! Get the hell out of my yard!

Spiderduff

6yopmIf.jpg

:D

GravyButt

Do I want PC or 360? PC I can get much cheaper but a smaller 27" screen. 360 is more expensive but I can trade it in if I dont like it, and get to play on a much bigger 50" screen. Hmm decisions decisions!!

I actually will base my purchase off the controls though. Any word from previewers if its better with KB+M or controller?

No, when we started this we said no-one would need to be banned, that we would not play dirty.

Come on, you can't seriously be this naive. You think nobody else has thought of this? You don't think they're planning to fuck us first chance they get? I will not let that happen to you, I can't do it!

Fuck you, dude. This is the Garden of Andros! :p

adj_noun

Oh soft and pink with purple head
Gently you lay with me on my bed

Frau, frau calls the weiner from on high!
A little, tiny weiner...still so pleasing to the eye.
Look at this weiner! Judge it by its size?
Rub it three times and it has a surprise!

Oh soft and pink with purple head
Gently you lay with me on my bed

Frau, frau calls the weiner from on high!
A little, tiny weiner...still so pleasing to the eye.
Look at this weiner! Judge it by its size?
Rub it three times and it has a surprise!

bitch-betta-have-my-money-o.gif

GENIUS! Shakespeare!

UnrealEck

Do I want PC or 360? PC I can get much cheaper but a smaller 27" screen. 360 is more expensive but I can trade it in if I dont like it, and get to play on a much bigger 50" screen. Hmm decisions decisions!!

I actually will base my purchase off the controls though. Any word from previewers if its better with KB+M or controller?

Plug your controller into your PC and plug your PC into your 50".

hank_tree

Just in case people were curious- VGP have tested the US 360 version, and unlike almost every other Ubisoft published 360 game, it is not region free.

There's another army out there who thinks they're better than us, and we are not going to be beat by that traitor whore Kenny! Get back to training!

Wow, I think you've gone a bit too far here. This is just highly offensive, and it's totally not okay, dude. brb contacting mod.

Listen, Fezzan, you and I both know that this is really about me and you getting the South Park game. Everybody else is just a way for us to get the money faster.I suspect not every gaffer will remain quiet about this once it's gone down, so should the need arise (and it will) we may have to make some... "arrangements." I know you wanted to avoid this at all costs, but we may have to get some people banned to keep them from speaking out publicly about what we've done, at least until we've had enough time to beat the game, all the while being the envy of all our peers. So, in a way you can say that I'm really doing this for you, because the last thing I want is for you to be the one to get blamed for all of this. That's the kind of sacrifice that I'm willing to make for you, my friend.

All according to plan. :p

Mrbob

Plug your controller into your PC and plug your PC into your 50".

Yup, I do this quite a bit now with big picture mode. I have my PC hooked up to my home theater system via HDMI and play games with my wired 360 controller. Works great for console type games.

Andrew.

Banned
Hype has risen, but I havent watched this show in years. Planned on doing some catch up this weekend.

What season was the LOTR episode on?

Milennia

Its the PERFECT art style.

Stays true to the show and isnt demanding in the slightest.
They could literally release a sequel with the EXACT same assets and be just fine.

Geedorah

This game looks amazing, gonna have to pull the trigger on this day one. Now if only GMG would send me one of those 25% off codes!

Amen dude... I missed the part the said the voucher from their site wasn't available for the US store - had been banking on picking up a copy from them with the credit I have banked up.

Top Bottom