• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

South Park: The Stick of Truth |OT| Bigger, Longer, and Uncut (In select regions)

another character card
Bhg3pbICUAAVdxk.jpg:large

Fezzan

Unconfirmed Member
You guys would make terrible reviewers. Everyone know you are only supposed to give those who paid you a ten and everyone else a five at best. Look at you handing out tens for free like suckers.

Paid reviews will get an 11, maybe a 12 if they put a bonus on top.
Anymore would be unethical of course and would have to give them a 9

Almighty

Paid reviews will get an 11, maybe a 12 if they put a bonus on top.
Anymore would be unethical of course and would have to give them a 9

I like it. You get paid and once in a while get to troll annoying fans that won't shut up for months about a game. Where does one apply for this job?

Ricker

Never was a big fan of South Park...I mean I dont hate it but just never got into it that much...that being said,I love RPG's,turn based at that and it's made by Obsidian so hopefully I like this one...going to wait on impressions from you day one guys though before getting it,since the fact thats in the South Park universe might not appeal to me...then again I might find it funny as hell...sure is different that's for sure.

I think there was a person here who beat the game already. Has it been confirmed if we can explore and do sidequests after the main story. Or do sidequests go away eventually if u dont do them

I honestly don't see the point in even having any character class other than
Jew
. Nobody will use them.

I think you are underestimating the hate that certain people have for these people. The show may be built around satire, but there are a lot of people in the world that are like Cartman.

I honestly don't see the point in even having any character class other than
Jew
. Nobody will use them.

I am playing as a warrior lol. I was so tempted though. I wonder if there are "jew specific" comments, etc if you choose that class aside from the comments made when selecting it.

liquidtmd

Banned
I think you are underestimating the hate that certain people have for these people. The show may be built around satire, but there are a lot of people in the world that are like Cartman.

You speaketh the truth. I've met people in my life that make Cartman look like a documentary piece

Good choice on the new title.

Slasher, or anyone else playing the game, not sure if you're able to answer this or not, but does the game have any original songs or any songs from the show? Always love the stuff Matt and Trey come up with and I hope some are in the game. Would love to hear something like Let's Fight Love or the Montage song. A simple yes or no answer would be great.

As for what class I'm playing as, I'm thinking of going Thief. Maybe Jew. Probably won't make that decision until I'm at the spot in the game.

Good choice on the new title.

Slasher, or anyone else playing the game, not sure if you're able to answer this or not, but does the game have any original songs or any songs from the show? Always love the stuff Matt and Trey come up with and I hope some are in the game. Would love to hear something like Let's Fight Love or the Montage song. A simple yes or no answer would be great.

As for what I'm play as, I'm thinking of going Thief. Maybe Jew. Probably won't make that decision until I'm at the spot in the game.

Yes it does. It's littered with the stuff. You will overhear on radio or tvs when exploring locations. :D

llamarawk

So I noticed Nuuvem is selling this for 43.00 right now through my Enhanced Steam extension on chrome. Nuuvem is a portueguese site. Can I purchase this game there and link it to my North American steam account? Seems to good to be true.

Geedorah

So I noticed Nuuvem is selling this for 43.00 right now through my Enhanced Steam extension on chrome. Nuuvem is a Portuguese site. Can I purchase this game there and link it to my North American steam account? Seems to good to be true.

Same question - but also about the deal for $47 on getgamesgo or something.

Top Bottom