• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

South Park: The Stick of Truth |OT| Bigger, Longer, and Uncut (In select regions)

Milennia

How hard do you guys think it's going to be to find the grand wizard edition on PS3 at a brick & mortar store tomorrow? Called all the gamestops near me and they only have enough in for pre-orders. Places like Target and Walmart show it online so I'm assuming there is a chance they may have it in store tomorrow?

Its only gamestop that is no longer taking oreorders iirc.
Could probably find one anywhere you look.

Haven't heard much at all about them being super limited.

ieatzombies

How hard do you guys think it's going to be to find the grand wizard edition on PS3 at a brick & mortar store tomorrow? Called all the gamestops near me and they only have enough in for pre-orders. Places like Target and Walmart show it online so I'm assuming there is a chance they may have it in store tomorrow?
You could also try best buy. They usually have extra of special editions for games.

RawNuts

Holy shit.
I just dropped $175 into making my character look like David Hasselhoff; Worth EVERY. SINGLE. FUCKING. PENNY.
(Don't read spoiler unless you want to ruin an awesome non-story surprise)

Gurrry

Wait.. So on my steam page it says the game unlocks March 3rd (today) and in 3 hours.

Is this right? So if its 8:30 now.. Ill be able to play tonight at 11:30 pm?!

Teletraan1

Banned
I hope the classes have enough differentiation to warrant multiple runs through the story. If they do then game length is not an issue for me. If it is a good South Park story I could watch certain episodes to death so experiencing the games narrative again with some slightly different mechanics will make up for the "short" length.

Holy shit.
I just dropped $175 into making my character look like David Hasselhoff; Worth EVERY. SINGLE. FUCKING. PENNY.

Haha, damn I wouldn't even post that even with spoiler tags. That has to be experienced without knowing about like when I did it.

RawNuts

I hope the classes have enough differentiation to warrant multiple runs through the story. If they do then game length is not an issue for me. If it is a good South Park story I could watch certain episodes to death so experiencing the games narrative again with some slightly different mechanics will make up for the "short" length.
I'm playing Jew right now.
The distinction between classes seems to only exist in the starter gear and the PP special abilities you get, so it's mostly cosmetic. You'll quickly move to better gear and you can wield anything that is within your level regardless of class.

Stuart444

I need to be up for about 3pm or so for the Doctors but I'm staying up til 5am and hopefully will be able to unlock it with a VPN :).

Now just to finish watching something else and then watch the Black Friday Trilogy before it unlocks :)

adj_noun

world premiere launch trailer during the episodes tonight.

That has to be the launch trailer I saw on an Xbox Live ad a couple days ago. The one I could never find again and couldn't find anywhere on the internet. :/ I bet they posted it early.

Launch trailer/game spoiler
It had zombie cows in it.

Lexxon

Ended up biting at Green Man Gaming for about $40 and change after some GMG credit from other purchases. Still waiting on my key :( I wants to preload to be ready for tomorrow!

Teletraan1

Banned
I'm playing Jew right now.
The distinction between classes seems to only exist in the starter gear and the PP special abilities you get, so it's mostly cosmetic. You'll quickly move to better gear and you can wield anything that is within your level regardless of class.

Thanks for the info. I still end up playing through NES-PS2 JRPGs again and again if they are quality.

Milennia

Bh2Zo07CEAAEe_X.jpg

So I should be able to VPN when it unlocks soon right? I'm in Europe. I've done it before but just making sure now because I don't wanna stay up till 5am just to have it fail

Top Bottom