• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

South Park: The Stick of Truth |OT| Bigger, Longer, and Uncut (In select regions)

Kadin

Any cheaper than 40$ at GMG for PC before i cash out. Thats the 25% off coupon and the credit it gives you.
I only got the usual whopping $0.10 credit when I just bought it. I'm guessing this extra is for a different region or did I use a bad code? I got it for $45 as well.

Lexxon

GMG still has not given me my key...has anyone experienced this yet?
I wanted to play tonight but now looks like I cant.

Still waiting for mine too :( Ordered Saturday Night and yet to get a key. Are people ordering now getting keys instantly? (Sorry--haven't been closely following thread.)

Milennia

Bh2hEWoCYAAMlVZ.jpg

"Ill shit in your yard old man"

I only got the usual whopping $0.10 credit when I just bought it. I'm guessing this extra is for a different region or did I use a bad code? I got it for $45 as well.

It's weird when you place it in your inventory and then click cash out your credit goes up $2.00 but if you don't cash out it goes away...it then gives you 0.10 if you buy.

Kadin

Still waiting for mine too :( Ordered Saturday Night and yet to get a key. Are people ordering now getting keys instantly? (Sorry--haven't been closely following thread.)
I just bought tonight and had it instantly in my Game Library section where all the other codes are. Did you check there on the site?

imjust1n

Banned

I was on the playfire/GMG fourm and there are many without keys as of now ...This is disappointing

RPGCrazied

Paid $60, no regrets. I was hesitant, cause Obisidan's last PS3 game really didn't run all that hot. But a few people in this thread say its not all that bad.

Milennia

“This is all about you & me getting Xboxes. The rest are simply there to help us get through those doors.” #BlackFriday #ConsoleWars

Rsinart

Urg, got 700$ sitting in my paypal and can't get the damn purchase to go through over on GMG. Not sure if the discount is throwing something off or what.

Lexxon

I just bought tonight and had it instantly in my Game Library section where all the other codes are. Did you check there on the site?

Yes, I keep checking. Sounds like I'm not the only one :( I think they started giving keys out right before I ordered, and new orders have keys without issue, but me and others are stuck in limbo, somehow. Going to submit a ticket.

Top Bottom