• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

South Park: The Stick of Truth |OT| Bigger, Longer, and Uncut (In select regions)

Eusis

379ch.gif
It'll be amusing (and entirely believable!) if the twist if the PC was mainly used for free to play games. And honestly, for some people just getting TF2, Dota 2, LoL, Path of Exile, and a bunch of free MMOs is probably plenty.

BennyBlanco

aka IMurRIVAL69
It'll be amusing (and entirely believable!) if the twist if the PC was mainly used for free to play games. And honestly, for some people just getting TF2, Dota 2, LoL, Path of Exile, and a bunch of free MMOs is probably plenty.

Yeah, I know people with totally capable gaming rigs who only play LOL and DOTA. Then buy consoles for everything else. Defies logic.

Kadin

im getting that too..hmm thats odd
Yeah it's only when I try to go to the last page of the South Park topic. The first two are working fine.

It's really bizarre that people who preordered earlier didn't get their key and I got it instantly. That isn't right. But I've always had good luck with GMG so I got faith they'll fix it soon.

Grief.exe

The fact of the matter is you could literally spend your entire gaming life just on F2P games. There are so many quality ones out there now with excellent gameplay and payment incentives.

C4Lukins

Looks like this could be a hit. On Amazon the 360 and PS3 versions are the top selling games just behind Titanfall XOne and a super cheap Thief Gold digital code.

Mayyhem

So should I not buy from GMG? Thought it was a trustworthy site that lots of people here liked.

The 25% thing is tempting..

the psn preorder came with a theme...not even a dynamic theme I dont think. It doesnt even make fart noises when I click on stuff. 0/10

Kingdom Hearts 1.5 theme is still GOAT

Kadin

The fact of the matter is you could literally spend your entire gaming life just on F2P games. There are so many quality ones out there now with excellent gameplay and payment incentives.
It's funny you point that out because I've been spending way too much time with those over the past 6 months. Only recently decided to toss them aside for some better single player games that have recently released.

Which reminds me, did you finish RE4? You'd already played through it before though right? South Park is gonna take me away but I've played through it 3 or 4 times already.

Mondy

Banned
the psn preorder came with a theme...not even a dynamic theme I dont think. It doesnt even make fart noises when I click on stuff. 0/10

Kingdom Hearts 1.5 theme is still GOAT

Yeah that was a massive disappointment. Just the Stick of Truth logo with the 4 boys static image. They could've made the XMB font the South Park font and it would've been incredible.

Kadin

So should I not buy from GMG? Thought it was a trustworthy site that lots of people here liked.

The 25% thing is tempting..
They're very trustworthy but apparently they're having some issues with getting the keys out right now. I've used them time and time again and always been happy with their service.

BennyBlanco

aka IMurRIVAL69
I just don't like the loud fans and price to upgrade the components of the machine to play a game. I remember taking advice from PC Gaf to build a rig a few years back to play Skyrim and I paid almost $600 and cpuldnt even get Skyrim to run optimally. Kinda salty aboot that. :(

Plug and play is more my personal style.

Jeez. My 360 sounded like a lawnmower compared to my PC. All about the case you choose.

Anyone know if redbox typically has games available at midnight on release day? I'm tempted to go across the street and look to see if I can snag a copy in a little over an hour from now...

jrcbandit

Dunno which class to play first, Mage or Jew. I wonder if it will be the type of game you immediately want to replay with a new class?

Anyone know if redbox typically has games available at midnight on release day? I'm tempted to go across the street and look to see if I can snag a copy in a little over an hour from now...

When Beyond came out I checked the Redbox site around midnight and they had it in. I'm hoping the same thing happens with South Park. You can check the site it should update after midnight.

My god, the callbacks to the episodes are amazing and hilarious. I also find myself idling in areas with radios just to hear all the songs again.
I even heard Montage from Team America!

Rambo20

Neo Member
First time using greenmangaming and i keep getting a error when using my credit card and says to try a different payment option. Tried 2 cards and neither work, both work with steam and origin, any ideas?

BennyBlanco

aka IMurRIVAL69
First time using greenmangaming and i keep getting a error when using my credit card and says to try a different payment option. Tried 2 cards and neither work, both work with steam and origin, any ideas?

I've always used paypal. CC companies sometimes get weird about overseas purchases.

Grief.exe

It's funny you point that out because I've been spending way too much time with those over the past 6 months. Only recently decided to toss them aside for some better single player games that have recently released.

Which reminds me, did you finish RE4? You'd already played through it before though right? South Park is gonna take me away but I've played through it 3 or 4 times already.

I only beat RE4 once, about a decade ago when it was originally released on PS2. I am very close to the end though, about to start chapter 5.

Its so damn good.

I love South Park (seriously my favorite show and one that I keep up with regularly) but I can't help but feel this game is going to be around $20 within a few weeks. Decisions...

I'm confused by people saying they aren't getting keys. Does that mean they'll just nerd a refund?
What's there to be confused about? Some people aren't getting keys. GMG isn't going to steal their money and not give any keys out, they're legit. Some people have gotten them, some haven't. There is still an hour until midnight EST, who knows why some people are having problems. It will be resolved.
STOP NERDING THE FUCK OUT BOYS!

does the PC version have controller support ??

DOES IT???????

DO YOU SEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Sorry this isn't event horizon
I honestly don't know. I think someone said a couple pages back they were going to use their 360 controller and someone suggested the DS4. I'll be playing on the 360 myself so I dunno. :/

tumblr_mfkvuikezF1qfr6udo1_400.gif

URATowel

Banned
I love South Park (seriously my favorite show and one that I keep up with regularly) but I can't help but feel this game is going to be around $20 within a few weeks. Decisions...

One of the few games I am willing to pay full price for...also got the Grand Wizard ed. for $52 with some credit I had at Ebgames. I'm a die hard fan.

tensuke

My CC and PP didn't work with GMG. I had a friend buy it for me. He got the key instantly for anyone having issues.

I have issues with buying stuff from them sometimes. Last time I did I contacted support and they recommended I use Chrome (I was using FF) and for some reason, that worked and the payment went through fine. No freaking clue why, since in FF I did pretty much the same stuff, entered CC info, or tried to use PP, and nothing would work, but in Chrome it miraculously went through. Wish GMG would get that payment stuff sorted though, I've seen a lot of people have issues buying stuff on there.

If you don't support the developers and Matt and Trey who put their heart into this, you will never get another game like it again, so you should buy it. It's worth $60 easily.

Kadin

It was a pretty easy decision for me but then again I used the 25% off discount which made it that much easier. I'm of the opinion it'll be on sale during the Steam Summer sale but I'm not sure it's gonna drop $40 in a month or two. I think that's too soon.

my body is ready!

i was thinking about getting it on PC but i decided to do ps3. i'll probably get it on PC down the road so i can experience the improve graphics

Top Bottom