• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

South Park: The Stick of Truth |OT| Bigger, Longer, and Uncut (In select regions)

I caved.... Been a while since I spent over $30 on a video game, especially on PC but hopefully it will be worth it! Plus it seems like school will be off tomorrow so I can definitely play for a while!

I bought from GMG. How do I go about pre loading this? I tried to activate the key on steam but it said it could not be activated yet.

Restarting steam did the trick if anyone else runs into a similar problem.

Send it back

Order the PC version

Do-It.gif
I MAY DOUBLE DIP LATER ON I GUESS

LAM09

100x this! I feel the exact same way. I haven't been here too long but I really love this community for things like this. It's a lot of fun sharing the hype chaos with other people who feel the same.

I echo this. It is a great place to discuss new titles will fellow gaming fans.

Mookow

Tomorrow is gonna be a lonnnnng day at work. I ordered Grand Master PC so no pre-load for me. I plan to enter my code at work and use Steam app to DL it at home so it'll be ready.

C4Lukins

100x this! I feel the exact same way. I haven't been here too long but I really love this community for things like this. It's a lot of fun sharing the hype chaos with other people who feel the same.

This is fun. Rarely do you have a thread filled with positivity like this.

Riggs

Banned
What's there to be confused about? Some people aren't getting keys. GMG isn't going to steal their money and not give any keys out, they're legit. Some people have gotten them, some haven't. There is still an hour until midnight EST, who knows why some people are having problems. It will be resolved.

I honestly don't know. I think someone said a couple pages back they were going to use their 360 controller and someone suggested the DS4. I'll be playing on the 360 myself so I dunno. :/

tumblr_mfkvuikezF1qfr6udo1_400.gif

Woohoo!!

Riggs

Banned
I really enjoy being on GAF for releases like this. I remember being younger and going midnight launches. They weren't the most pleasant of things, but it always made certain releases special. Now I get that same feeling from the comfort of my home, and I also get to share in the excitement with passionate gamers.

Make this man a mod

Jk what a big baby lets make fun of him !!!!
Mmmmmmm give me those salty tears

Lol <3

Fuck you Terrence n Phillip DO NOT FUCK UP GAME RELEASE TIME

URATowel

Banned
I don't want to wait for my PS3 version. I am actually considering double dipping for this game since Matt and Trey deserve it.

RedDwarf

Smegging smeg of a smeg!
I tried to order from GMG a minute ago and it was refused. I checked my bank and it was refunded with the message "(made after business hours)". wtf

What are the PS3 problems I keep hearing about? Can someone tell me what they are?

Only thing I have really heard is slowdown when loading a new area, nothing really major. A guy I was watching on twitch said the controls were bad, but I think he was just embarrassed he couldn't figure out what to do at a certain part; so he just blamed the game DSP style

water_wendi

Water is not wet!
Less than an hour, can't believe this is happening!!!

Yep. In less than 15 minutes a South Park rpg experience that lasts as long as an entire 2-3 season run will be unleashed on the world (a season is generally 5-6 hours of content). Its going to be amazing. i can sense it.

tensuke

How come I didn't know the DS4 Xinput Wrapper let you use the touchpad as the mouse until now?! This is great. Got everything set up now, just waiting the last 15 minutes. :)

Riggs

Banned
How come I didn't know the DS4 Xinput Wrapper let you use the touchpad as the mouse until now?! This is great. Got everything set up now, just waiting the last 15 minutes. :)

Is it hard to get all this working? Love my ps4 but so used to using 360 pad on PC ... Since it just usually works. Rather use ps4 controller though.

Srry Clyde frog I feel Fucking gross and sick that I messed that up.

Top Bottom