• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

South Park: The Stick of Truth |OT| Bigger, Longer, and Uncut (In select regions)

Kadin

just kinda sitting here now in front of my computer waiting for the hour.

I should also note it's almost 5am lol
12ca4c02a5cb2bc93cc794315b18a4f2881d3037dc1b8801014f03fc28316b52.jpg

Timu

Yep. In less than 15 minutes a South Park rpg experience that lasts as long as an entire 2-3 season run will be unleashed on the world (a season is generally 5-6 hours of content). Its going to be amazing. i can sense it.
Hmm, when you think of it that way it does make sense.=p

Sorry guys but I haven't been keeping up on this thread. Does anyone know how the consoles versions in Australia are being censored and the PC version is not. Doesn't the classification of all games have to go through the same board?

Just curious because I live in Australia and I never knew PC games were exempt from censorship.

I was keen on getting this but when I found out about the censoring decided to pass, also I will have Dark Souls in a couple of weeks anyways so not much else will be getting done once that arrives.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
Holy shit.
I just dropped $175 into making my character look like David Hasselhoff; Worth EVERY. SINGLE. FUCKING. PENNY.
(Don't read spoiler unless you want to ruin an awesome non-story surprise)

thanks. now i have shadow dancing in my head

I'M SO WET RIGHT NOW.

Just finished my last D3 run in perfect time to chill for a few mins before South Park.

Gonna make a tasty pizza and shit too.

Top Bottom