• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

South Park: The Stick of Truth |OT| Bigger, Longer, and Uncut (In select regions)

Eusis

You lucky bastards. I'm out until I pick up my copy from GameStop. Like a scrub.
We may be double lucky; it was initially marked to unlock at 1 PM EST/10 AM PST tomorrow. But they gave the signal to unlock at 12 PM/9 PM like a sensible company.
Only subtitles
Full screen
Resolution
Gamma settings

Under the video tab. Going to see if I can down sample and keep steady FPS.
Not surprised. Short of an FPS lock (if it isn't already locked) what the hell are you going to put on for a South Park game?

Aces&Eights

Noooooo! the thread has gone silent! Everyone has their copy and I have to sit here and wait through work tomorrow because I cling to physical media...(cries)

1st impressions, anyone?

Anyone know the answer?

Something, something economics?????

people on GFaqs are saying it usually takes psn around 30 minutes to an hour to get the actual game on there. So another hour to wait woooooooooo

Amazon order hasn't shipped yet. I know what I'm doing this weekend.

thumb.jpg

sn00zer

Noooooo! the thread has gone silent! Everyone has their copy and I have to sit here and wait through work tomorrow because I cling to physical media...(cries)

1st impressions, anyone?

Anyone know the answer?

Something, something economics?????

It literally unlock 10min....

Eusis

So... can I change difficulty whenever? I have a feeling th is is going to be easy on Normal for an experienced RPG player so I'm thinking of just diving in with Hardcore.

Rambo20

Neo Member
dam, tried greenman gaming on my credit card multiple times, my gfcredit car and my paypal multiple times, errors each time, put in a support ticket, hopefully I don;t get charged multiple times, and hopefully I can still use the coupon.

We may be double lucky; it was initially marked to unlock at 1 PM EST/10 AM PST tomorrow. But they gave the signal to unlock at 12 PM/9 PM like a sensible company.

Not surprised. Short of an FPS lock (if it isn't already locked) what the hell are you going to put on for a South Park game?

Wasn't expecting any other options really, but the game seems to be locked at 30fps.

Top Bottom