• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

South Park: The Stick of Truth |OT| Bigger, Longer, and Uncut (In select regions)

abrack08

you cant preorder it anymore because it ends at 12:01 EST. The file for downloading(the theme) is off of the store now

Edit: and the file for the game isnt on the store yet, I guess its a weird time frame where u cant do anything but wait until the game file gets added

Yeah I know I can't pre-order now, just hoping I didn't screw anything up by trying to pre-order right as the clock changed. Hopefully the error message goes away when the real game goes up

EDIT: Hey, just successfully added to cart. Aw yeah!

Is a good portion of this game your character on a layer in front of FMV? It's sort of jarring how much of this looks like compressed video.

Entropia

No One Remembers
First 10 minute impressions: Hilarious, and it's really like I am in an episode of South Park. The music was also amazing.

Okay. Bit of a problem.

After I block the first Elf, he falls down but I don't know why to do next. I don't know what to press. Cartman doesn't say anything, and there is no indicator.

Grief.exe

Shit Nugget

Z6huoOS.jpg

Mayyhem

Cant seem to get my 360 controller working on the game. It's plugged in and the first player light is on but it wont work in the game

Is it only auto saving as I saved manually and quit but it didn't save my progress?

Also tested out some of the ini settings, including increasing texture size, and I'm not noticing any difference.

20m in and i broke the game :(

Really early there is a fight vs a guy with a mace and a guy with a shield. Killed one now i cant attack the other.

Yeah I ran into a bug too during the blocking tutorial. Took me a few tries to get the timing right and when I finally got it right, the enemy was knocked on the floor but Cartman didn't continue with the explanation of counterattacks, had to load a save :/

Falcs

Banned
Fuuuuu!! Why did Nuuvem refund my purchase?
Now I'm not gonna get the pre-order bonus.

Ausgaffer here not wanting to get the censored version.
Any US gaffers willing to steam gift the game to me please???? (obviously I'll paypal you)

FTF

Sooo hyped!! Picking up the PS3 version after work tomorrow and can't wait!

Though damn thought reviews were 12am eastern! NYer here so I'll have to check review scores in the morning.

Milennia

Sooo hyped!! Picking up the PS3 version after work tomorrow and can't wait!

Though damn thought reviews were 12am eastern! NYer here so I'll have to check review scores in the morning.

Yep.
NYer here too.

Feels bad man, staying up though.

Clydefrog

do i do anything here in cartman's room?

i have the
packet of sea monkeys
but i can't seem to
add it to the little aquarium

Aces&Eights

Ha nice! Wish I could stay up till 3am and still function at work with only 4.5 hours of sleep...but alas, those days are gone and I am old (33) :(

lol...Ahhh, wait til you're 40. I have to take man naps now just to make it through the day.

NZNova

My key from Green Man Gaming showed up, but it doesn't work in my region. Sigh. Now I have to chase them up about a refund.

Megasoum

Banned
Hmm... I've been playing fine for like 10min and the moment I met my first friend and it oppened the fake facebook menu I lost all controller support.... My 360 pad doesn't even have light anymore... I wonder if it's an issue with the game or the pad itself. I tried multiple USB ports.

Top Bottom