• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

South Park: The Stick of Truth |OT| Bigger, Longer, and Uncut (In select regions)

My hope is that every possible fan service and reference to the show can be made during the game, but I'll take whatever they managed to get into the game.

Either way, next week can't come soon enough. Any ide when reviews are out?

erawsd

Just finished watching Season 7 the other day. The first episode of Season 8 is...Good Times With Weapons. From the sound of things, I'm in for a classic, unless people only like it for that song alone.

The song is awesome, but its an all around great episode. I always enjoy the ones where they are just being kids dealing with "kid drama".

Justin

Why doesn't he just say 'GAF' instead of 'NeoGAF' when he is trying to make a rhyme? Completely ruins the flow

He actually has a pretty solid verse near the end.

Why did I just listen to that entire thing?

Video is from 2007. I don't remember when the forum split off but it might have been before neogaf.

Edit: Never mind, My reg date is June 2004 so that must have been when it split from GA.

-MD-

Any word on controller support for PC? I can't seem to find that info anywhere.

5OgDnuO.png

https://twitter.com/Obsidian/status/433044873160040449

JBourne

maybe tomorrow it rains
Just finished watching Season 7 the other day. The first episode of Season 8 is...Good Times With Weapons. From the sound of things, I'm in for a classic, unless people only like it for that song alone.

Every time someone mentions Good Times with Weapons, I have to go watch it again.

Kenai

Day 1 on PC version. This game is gonna be sogood, I can't been this hyped for a "console" game in a long time.

Tik-Tok

Why doesn't he just say 'GAF' instead of 'NeoGAF' when he is trying to make a rhyme? Completely ruins the flow

He actually has a pretty solid verse near the end.

Why did I just listen to that entire thing?

That shit was was WILDLY entertaining.

*deep voice* GIT BACK MUDDA FUCKA JOO DONT NO ME LYKE DAT

I didn't realise this was almost here. Does anyone know if buying a Steam key from somewhere like G2A will get me the uncensored version if I activate it in Australia?

kirblar

Have a Saturn USB pad and would love to get it on PC- but not sure if the lack of Analog Stick could pose an issue. Anyone have any experience with the controls?

Do either of those things matter for this particular game? 99% of games yes, but with South Park's particular style of animation?

Interesting point I hadn't thought about this. We usually watch TV and movies at 24 fps and from the videos we've seen it looks like it flows identically to the show, so I'm really curious what sort of tweaks they made to achieve the same feel of that framerate. I highly doubt it's actually running at 24 for the game but who knows. Maybe 60 would work just as well.

D

Deleted member 125677

Unconfirmed Member
I like how this OP is a touching tribute to Derrick. Forever in our hearts <3

Top Bottom