• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Space Dandy |OT| We're up all night to... ASK D-N-A... again, baby!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seda

Episode was packed and hilarious. Animation&styles, references were great. The season couldn't have come back really any stronger than that.

of laughter

oh my god I couldn't stop laughing, all of the different references and alternate versions. Ian Sinclair mentioned how this was the most challenging thing he's done yet for VO work and you can see why.

Also, uh, Joel as female Myau I said god damn

Ian was doing a spot-on Patrick Warburton as Trucker-Dandy.

The sole downside was that [as] did not play this episode back to back with "Close Rick-Counters of the Rick Kind".

TheOGB

Banned
That was a fan-freaking-tastic start to the season. I love voice actor jokes, and all the parallel universes were hilarious, with some great jokes inbetween.

Anybody got a pic of emo dandy
EdeW1g2.jpg

JCG

Space Dandy - 14

Crazy and ridiculous in the best possible way. I didn't get all the references and probably won't do so even on rewatch, but it was still entertaining as hell.

Also, good to see Goro Taniguchi doing the storyboards again.

Absolutely incredible. This is the pinnacle of space comedies. The possibilities are endless and were seeing all of them come to fruition on this show.

Best episode. Confirmed what I thought the show was all about all along.

I reeeaaally want a .gif of the Schrodingerian box being opened and closed. That was just amazing.

Hamlet

Fantastic way to start off the new season
was in stitches when they were showing off emo dandy and his crew (that creepy Meow)

Awesome episode, awesome concept, tons of fun, insane, hilarious, wonderful.

and best of all, keeping that godlike OP and ED.

Lately I've realized that I'm not really an anime fan, I just happened to stumble across the right ones getting into it like Bebop, Champloo, Gurren Lagann, and this.

Hi Dandy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom