• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Space Dandy |OT| We're up all night to... ASK D-N-A... again, baby!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
I hope they won't "pander" to the West for the opening though.

Viva Namida trumps what the West got.

RPGCrazied

I thought it was July 22nd? Also the time got changed ahead an hour? No biggie, I always DVR the show and watch it later. Thanks for the heads up though, DVR set.

Pete Rock

ASK D-N-A, Baby

It's perfect. Good call RadioHeadAche. Love that track.

S2 Hype!!!

After a bit of backtracking, it was Redline and Trava: Fist Planet that my intuition was connecting to Space Dandy's sense of sci-fi style. I'll track down and watch these soon in the hopes that they help Space Dandy "click" with me. The things I do to myself for love of Watanabe... lol
Yes!!! I thought about this the other day when I was thinking of Space Dandy influences, Trava was the most prominent thing that stuck in my mind.

CheesecakeRecipe

Stormy Grey
I'm hoping for a season 3 if this does well, 26 episodes doesn't feel like enough Dandy

I really hope it keeps doing well enough to perpetuate. I'd love to continue having it exist as a showcase for so many of the talents in the industry to tackle the same universe. Finding out who is doing what via ducky's episode credit breakdowns never cease to excite.

Ah, so this is going to be the main thread again?

If you plan to watch it live on Toonami then post in the Toonami GAF thread, if you're planning to watch the simulcast live then this would be the thread for it. If you're just going to post episode reviews either here or anime gaf works.

Seda

Quick reminder that the dub airing is at 12:30AM EDT now instead of 11:30PM, but tonight only they are airing episode 12 at 11:30PM and episode 13 at midnight running up to that.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
That was godlike.

And the credits lead me to believe that all the versions of the characters were just played by the original voice actors

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom