• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Spike VGX 2013 |OT| DON'T BE CRANKY [Over]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zetta

9mPuzBa.jpg

Is it just me or does the all access picture looks like it should be the frontpage to brazzers?

Fucking hell they gave Racing GOTY to Forza Five? More "Journalists" who get everything unlocked for free completely ignoring the exploitative microtransaction system. Disgusting.

To be fair, what else was even out this year? The usual codemasters bullshit, a fundamentally broken Need for Speed.. Forza wasn't really going up against prime competition here.

Nickle

Cool Facts: Game of War has been a hit since July 2013
You can pause and rewind easily on the Spike website stream, but I don't know what it is like for other streams.

Raven77

"It's a Thief game but we don't want to make you play it one way."

AKA its going to appeal to everyone and therefore please nobody.

Last-gen-trends continue...unfortunately. "Focus allows you to see every damn thing EVEN THE FLASHING SHIT, just in case your completely blind."

I'm ready for the Cranky, everything else is just filler until it happens. We need the one true god of gaming to return and show us what gaming really is.

9d8.jpg

AJLma

I'm starting to turn around on Thief.

While it'd be great to get a pure successor to the originals, what I'm seeing here looks like a refinement of everything that was awesome about DE:HR, which I'm 100% down with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom