• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Spike VGX 2013 |OT| DON'T BE CRANKY [Over]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Knoxcore

So best Xbox Game is Brothers. So if GTA V will be GotY that wouldn't make sense. That's why I don't like awards, they make no sense.

The Advisory Council is notorious for spreading the wealth. Take no mind of who or what won in the various categories because they have no bearings on who or what will have the upper hand in the other categories.

But, as many have stated, evidence points to a Rockstar/GTA V win.

The_Monk

I'm about to miss this so is there any place where this will be archived and where I could start watching it when I get a chance even if it's already going on (say I am able to start seeing it one hour after it already starts but would like to start from the beginning?).

I believe Twitch archives will be a good chance for you to check later on.

If there's one thing I'm excited to see, is the character videos. If they have them.

The one's last year were great, especially Joker's. I still don't know how Claptrap won last year. He was so annoying and not funny throughout the game. His humor is so forced.

AU7Amsc.gif
AU7Amsc.gif
AU7Amsc.gif
AU7Amsc.gif

DO DIS THANG

Camwi

I apologize if this is a stupid question that has been answered before, but is this going to play on live TV, or is it just streaming on the internet?

How does one view this from Xbox One? =) Obviously twitch but I was wondering if some dedicated event viewer app was going to be released in the hour.

Fucking hell they gave Racing GOTY to Forza Five? More "Journalists" who get everything unlocked for free completely ignoring the exploitative microtransaction system. Disgusting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom