• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Spike VGX 2013 |OT| DON'T BE CRANKY [Over]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Epcott

Favorite scene:

Reggie: Super Mario has sold very well in the US.
Joel: Oh yeah? What are the numbers?
Reggie: Ehhh, well... (glare)

z0wXeb4.jpg

Perkel

Banned
Uhh

1. I really like what i saw in that teaser
2. But that TV live action thing is just confusing and will be 90% straight bad imo.

I would love to see Max Payne with bullet time and time manipulation instead of this weird combo of movie and game.

So nintendo is going Electronic arts on us?
I mean they got enough money, they can put out consoles and wack games, and it wont matter cuz money keeps em afloat?

Damn brah, Snes was my first console, and nintendo don't even care anymore?
:(

I mean, you can sign off on Joel's sarcasm and all, but at times he is really rude to the guests, who just proudly wanna show off and talk about their latest projects.

Karu

I wouldn't be surprised to read that Reggie waited for Joel and Geoff outside and beat them to death with a wii u gamepad

also Joel is drunk, he has to be
He is sober. That might be the problem though... I don't know...this is.... good god.

Neolucifer

Neo Member
McHale is horribly awesome . He isnt necessarily wrong even .. as usual too little is shown , and too much blah blah .

The previous Nintendo segment was quite awful , and i enjoyed how Reggie had to evade deserved jabs , about his "amazinh news"

Bluth54

When Remedy said they were working on a second game I got so excited about a possible Alan Wake 2 for a second, only to get an iOS game.

Say what you will about Reggie, but the man is damn nigh unflappable when confronted with hard questions. He really is excellent at his job.

The Geoff VS Reggie rounds are cute. The people claiming one is owning the other on here are not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom