• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Spike VGX 2013 |OT| DON'T BE CRANKY [Over]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
So I have to say the one second of gameplay where the person took cover behind a chesthigh wall looked neato

Erasus

I hear people fucking upstairs. (Crank dat volume!)

Im just here watching VGX and GAF.

On a saturday night.

This feels great!

MilkBeard

I wasn't surprised that the announcement was Cranky, yet I was surprised. I don't know how to explain it.

I damn near jizzed my pants when the Metroid pin was shown, I thought the megaton was coming... but absolutely nothing came if it. DAMN IT NINTENDO!

Considering the tease, I wouldn't be surprised if we got some kind of confirmation at E3...Nintendo really needs more hardcore games for WiiU. Metroid fits that bill perfectly.

waypoetic

Banned
I watched like 5 monutes of this thing and i couldn't put myself through anymore cringing...

First and last VGX? Poor Geoffy Kay

Crisium

Is the evil corporation really named the Monarch?
the_monarch_by_mystic_forces-d321twa.jpg

This popped into my head immediately when they said Monarch.

Enosh

I wouldn't be surprised to read that Reggie waited for Joel and Geoff outside and beat them to death with a wii u gamepad

also Joel is drunk, he has to be

Crayolan

"We were making a TV show but then Microsoft convinced us we could make more money if we made a game too."

Game doesn't actually sound that bad.

SykoTech

Man, are they really just going to show short clips and then sit around talking like this for the whole 3 hours?

This is horrible.

kase23

So how long is this VG sponsored diarrhea party going to go on for?, I'm only watching for the valve news and its driving me to hit the vodka, and its not even 11am yet here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom