• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Spike VGX 2013 |OT| DON'T BE CRANKY [Over]

Status
Not open for further replies.
YJIVc1U.png

FStop7

Banned
Video games, we need to talk. Look, I know this is a bad time to tell you this, with it being Christmas time and all, but... I think I want to break up with you.

It's not you, it's me. I think I want to date other hobbies and I think I need a break from AAA so I can grow more as a person. I'm sorry, can we still be friends?

I don't get this website, you'd think the premier videogame forum wouldn't be down for every single videogame event and announcement.

Come on Gaf, get it together.

Did Joel McHale delete his Twitter account? Because I was following him, wanted to mention him, and discovered that his account is gone.

spirity

While it is kinda funny that Joel doesn't give a fuck, that isn't the sort of co-host I want to see, even if I don't take the show that seriously.

I wish he would just leave.

Facism

i was hoping for actual, meaningful gameplay for Quantum Break. Not a few minutes of short cuts and Sam Lake telling us what the vision for the game is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom