• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Splatoon |OT3| Feel Good Ink

I love the killer wail for little moments of unexpected kills and also those deliberate overkills where you use it on a single enemy you see trying to be sneaky. Like yesterday on arowana mall I saw someone swimming up the ramp on the side of the map and I was able to angle it upward to splat both them and someone else I didn't even know was there.

And also funny moments like yesterday me and Red had a duel on arowana mall that involved us activating our killer wails at the exact same time to try to take the other out

E-Liter CQCs are always fun, specifically when Heng and I had one going at Walleye for about 10-15 seconds. So much strafing around a sandbag and Burst Bombs. It was hilarious.

Charger strafing panic fire duels are almost as funny. =D

Geg

Dumb question, how many losses do you guys go through before putting down the gamepad for the day?

For ranked I usually only play in bursts of 3-4 games anyway. The one time I tried to play more I went on a six game losing streak and almost deranked out of B

Azure J

Fuck you and everything you hold dear Crisium

Edit: And now I can't get back in... Great.

Looks like I need to deveop tactics for the .96 Deco. I'm not having this shit anymore.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Haven't been playing good at all these past few days. No rhythm to the rolling. I think it's time to switch up weapons and try inkbrush

Azure J

Nothing was as disrespectful as seeing this dude placing beakons in our spawn ad infinitum so hold that sniper fire. Also damn SM239, I honestly thought you were going to get away.

SM239

Nothing was as disrespectful as seeing this dude placing beakons in our spawn ad infinitum so hold that sniper fire. Also damn SM239, I honestly thought you were going to get away.

You're lucky I didn't that time or it would have been beacon hell lol

Ahnez

Finally got to level 10

I'm not really good enough to play ranked, and all my chothes are boring

What I do now? lol

Vecks

I fall off the cliff so much in Bluefin.

Yeah, I do that a lot too, especially when I haven't touched the map in a long time. Sometimes I fall off right at the start of the match. It's a good thing I usually leave the spawn last so people won't notice.

DaBoss

I'm gonna try to save cash and not reroll until Spyke gives me a replica of gear I ordered.
Dumb question, how many losses do you guys go through before putting down the gamepad for the day?
Never, I'll stop on my own accord. I don't care if I lose in Turf War. If I lose in Ranked, I'll just try to win the next match, even if the game tries to pull it's bullshit weapon composition stuff.

KingSnake

The Birthday Skeleton
I came back from holiday and I feel stupid. Why I have just Splat Zones in the Rank mode? How do you access Tower Control?

DaBoss

So...has anyone had luck in getting a replica of gear ordered through Spyke?
I know.. But even the last turf war matches were pretty tough :p

Also, how long it takes for the shops to refresh?
If refreshes at midnight in your timezone.

Top Bottom