• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Splatoon |OT3| Feel Good Ink

DaBoss

I wish there was an Inkbrush with Splash Wall.
That would be the most useless thing ever lol.

"Hey guy, you can't get me behind this splash wall and I will cover the turf between us so I can push in closer."
I feel bad for that one B+ player that somehow makes into an all A+ Splatzone.
I never understood this. It's always a B+ player. Not an A or A- player (which would at least make sense), but a B+ player that some how gets into A+ lobbies. Hopefully they fix this as it seems to be a side effect of the last patch or something.
Why dod I burn my Sea Snails on the School set.
I did the same on my Samurai suit. It had to be done. Do not regret your decision.
See, this is why I used mine only for extra slots.

Anteo

"Hey guy, you can't get me behind this splash wall and I will cover the turf between us so I can push in closer."

I never understood this. It's always a B+ player. Not an A or A- player (which would at least make sense), but a B+ player that some how gets into A+ lobbies. Hopefully they fix this as it seems to be a side effect of the last patch or something.

Maybe it's an A- that refused to leave the lobby after they got deranked?

Azure J

Yeah, realized immediately after that post (mostly hype from silliness on Port Mackerel) that it's a bad idea. I just want something cool but don't know what. :lol

I swear if I go on another losing streak in ranked.

kjSh4yL.jpg

noshten

The new match making is very strange indeed. I noticed right now it's only B+ Player unless the teams are mixed which doesn't happen too often in Splatzone atm. In tower you pretty much get paired with people of all ranks I've seen C+ in matches there.

Its funny cause when you are that rank you would usually expect an easier match and all the sudden it drops you in such a lobby unless you win the first game most B+ don't stick around for too long.

Crisium

I want an inkbrush with burstbombs.

Dude! That's what we need! Whenever I've hit someone once or twice but then they get out of my range it's the worst thing. Burstbomb would fit so well with Brush.

From the datamine:

Octobrush Nouveau - Splat Bombs & Inkzooka

I assume the Octobrush is a whole new weapon compared to the Ink Brush though? That's the closest we have, though burst are better.

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars
I just joined the weirdest game... it was a lobby full of people just running, kid running, back and forth between the bases, no inking.

SM239

GGs all.

Sploosh is terribad against rollers. Kind of expected it to be as you need to be in their OHKO range to hit and the accuracy is terrible. The movement speed on the sploosh is nice though.

Always good battling SM239!

Same. We always have fun skirmishes. lol

Totakeke

Sploosh is terribad against rollers. Kind of expected it to be as you need to be in their OHKO range to hit and the accuracy is terrible. The movement speed on the sploosh is nice though.

Eh, carbon roller is terribad against it though. I lost almost all head on encounters. Even when I was jumping from above.

Azure J

Today's matches were all wild fun. GGs everyone. Forgot to say as much earlier, but I had to run and get something/eat.

Oh yeah, I forgot that I had to share how much I hate Mackerel's moving trucks. I definitely threw a splash wall to defend myself from someone's oncoming attack only for the truck to scoop it up then move it away as it backed up. I was so bewildered I stood in place looking at it mid match.

Totakeke

Hmm, seems like my rapid blaster regressed a lot since last night :(

It's a weapon you have to play very differently and very measuredly. I don't think anyone can go offensive with it and rush in like other weapons . You only have one optimal blast radius at range and you always have to keep your enemies at that range.

Jintor

Today's matches were all wild fun. GGs everyone. Forgot to say as much earlier, but I had to run and get something/eat.

Oh yeah, I forgot that I had to share how much I hate Mackerel's moving trucks. I definitely threw a splash wall to defend myself from someone's oncoming attack only for the truck to scoop it up then move it away as it backed up. I was so bewildered I stood in place looking at it mid match.

who was driving

Geg

lmao I just played a game where someone stayed idol at the spawn point for half the game, and at one point I got splatted and respawned to find my teammates just shooting him at the spawn point. I joined in and about 5 seconds later he DC'd and we all just stood there like well now what to we do. We tried to play normally again but in the end we just started spamming booyah and c'mon at the spawn point until it ended

SM239

Eh, carbon roller is terribad against it though. I lost almost all head on encounters. Even when I was jumping from above.

I could see the carbon being the one exception in the roller class. All others though the sploosh would go down in a head on fight the majority of the time.

Top Bottom