• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Splatoon |OT3| Feel Good Ink

Azure J

Someone in Japan made a real life Inkzooka. It only sprays water though lol

vthuJ7T.gif

Should have jumped then done it into a pool of water.

OK I'm done. No more ranked splat zone. Relies way too much on happenstance coordination and it's the perfect breeding ground for trolls.

Violet_0

Banned
I need a cool new weapon with Splat Bombs so I can stack some Ink Saver (sub) and make it rain bombs on the enemy team
Hey do you guys remember what weapon was the one that had the seeker rush? Cause I'm looking forward to the circus.

Carbon Roller variant
Wow after messing around with the charger in the target range I realize just how many bullshit deaths I've suffered due to lag. There are so many times I've died to a charger when the laser was like a foot away from me, but in actuality you shouldn't be able to hit someone with it unless it's dead on

Yeah, that's how you can usually spot a lag death - pay attention to the enemy charger ink trail, if it hits a spot you were standing a moment ago there was probably some lag, but keep in mind that chargers also have a small AoE damage zone. I splatted you quite a number of times in the past with a delay, it's sort of a well known fact that my connection sucks

Rize_21

That was surprisingly close.

Doc with the area control.

Uhhh Judd? You there?

I heard someone poof. =/

It was a long wait at the end... also VIolet without his charger? I'll be able to breath a little bit longer now.
That splash wall is just great, Bluesilver.

Violet_0

Banned
this weapon sucks so much with lag :p

that other blaster guy can tank two direct and a bunch of indirect hits without a problem

also got comm error in the lobby

very annoying, so you must be doing something right. I hate that thing
ggs guys
I guess I'm having a decent day (night). Must've been because I woke up waaaaay too early (fell asleep at 9:40 PM and woke up at 12:20 AM). "Naps" are always great. =D
It increased my life expectancy by 80% as a dynamo user, thanks for that.

I wouldn't put it that high, seeing as you and Violet kept superjumping to me in the hallway at the mall that one match and trading kills with the enemies that I was engaging. I was losing focus from laughing. =P

But yeah, GGs, guys. It was a very fun night.

Holy fuck I just had the worst match ever. My own team dicked around so much that we lost cause nobody could keep the fucking zone for just 7 more seconds :/

Rize_21

I guess I'm having a decent day (night). Must've been because I woke up waaaaay too early (fell asleep at 9:40 PM and woke up at 12:20 AM). "Naps" are always great. =D

I wouldn't put it that high, seeing as you and Violet kept superjumping to me in the hallway at the mall that one match and trading kills with the enemies that I was engaging. I was losing focus from laughing. =P

But yeah, GGs, guys. It was a very fun night.

that's totally my fault for (most of) the trades! there was no need to move at all, but it's stronger than me, I feel the necessity to splat people with the dynamo bar straight in their faces, when I could have just stand safely behind your splash wall, it's a fairly new tool for us to be accustomed I guess :p .
And quite glad that you guys were ohko'd by akame too, didn't want to talk about it, but it was impressive to see how far his/her blast could reach us, got insta-splatted while standing on a sniper perch, and him/her shooting from the ground.

ViviOggi

Not feeling either of the new weapons unfortunately but at least the .96 Deco has potential in ranked (esp. Payload)

Sploosh-o-matic is unplayable with that laughable range

I must know, does jumping affect the range on blasters? Because shouldn't every ranged weapon beat out the Luna blaster? Yet I find myself consistently splatted by them :/

DaBoss

I swear the Sploosh is legit on tower control, at least on Arowana and Underpass. It's the best loadout for flanking. I swear that's the weapon you want every death-related perk for and quick super jumps.

Top Bottom