• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Splatoon |OT3| Feel Good Ink

Azure J

BEST KO EVER

Swam as fast as I could under and behind Timetokill as he closed in on me with a Splash Wall then rolled a Splat Bomb so it would hit the splash wall and immediately detonate, splatting him.

BEST KO EVER

Swam as fast as I could under and behind Timetokill as he closed in on me with a Splash Wall then rolled a Splat Bomb so it would hit the splash wall and immediately detonate, splatting him.

When was that? I don't recall you killing me with a bomb

I do remember you running away in terror after I hit you a few times and then krakened though

I got a comm error :(

RedFyn

Ahahah dude holy shit you wrecked us!
When I saw that you are only level 9 I wasn't going to spawn camp but I just had to for the last match. Go out with a bang and all that. It's the only map that is wide open enough for me to do that.

Yes. It's soccer with rocket cars. It's a PS+ game for this month. It's pretty fun, and it's been getting a lot of good buzz.
Wait what? There are other games? Are you sure its not just a new Splatoon mini game?

i saw some footage of it a few days ago. It looks fun

Toki767

Someone in Japan made a real life Inkzooka. It only sprays water though lol

vthuJ7T.gif

Azure J

*gets the read on TTK's position*
*shoots from underneath him while he's on grate*
*hits 4 out of the 5 times needed for the kill*
*TTK walks up a half step further*
*rains unholy hellfire from the bs 96 deco*

*gets the read on TTK's position*
*shoots from underneath him while he's on grate*