• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Splatoon |OT3| Feel Good Ink

Sendou

I think I'm going to give up and the scopes and just deal with the Splat Chargers' shorter range. I played them for a while and was sort of getting it, but I just can't twitch with a scope even half as well. I need full visibility.

Played some ELitre too; that was fun. Burst Bombs on a rifle are amazing, but the charge time on that thing is pain. I'm so conflicted.

Scopes are for plebs.

Nico_D

Tell me, how is it humanly possible to get only 346 points in Turf War with Aerospray RG? I want to know because that's the kind of team member I just had.

Robotguy

Tell me, how is it humanly possible to get only 346 points in Turf War with Aerospray RG? I want to know because that's the kind of team member I just had.
One time there was a guy in the gaf room who got only 148 with an aerospray. I don't even know man.

im going to try learning the Squiffer, maybe if I blow it enough, when I switch back to splash o magic, I'll get better haha

I need to mix it up a bit

Nico_D

For the first time, I tried Splatterscope in Tower Control, just for a change. Ended up winning four matches in row. It nice, not to be there in the middle of that hell. And still you can be really helpful.

Actually, one of these matches I had only two other team members - the third one dropped out before the match started - and one of them had the 3K. And still we managed to steal a win.

Mohonky

The fuck is it with this game lately. I habe gone from an A- to a B- over night. I'm averaging a win every 10 games at the moment, they say you cant win em all but I am doing a damn good job of losing them thats for sure.

In a one on one fight, the best result I can hope for is to kill an opponent as I die. At best, its just continual death at the moment. Cant find a weapon I like either, I really want something with a high fire rate and decent range, but that doesn't exist and you just get fucking wailed on by blasters and dont even get me started on the rollers, they are miles over powered with their range.

I havent honestly been raging at a game so badly for fucking years.

I really wish I could see a killcam oh how I died, because I would love to know what happen on my screen vs what my opponent saw because I suspect they are two very different scenarios what with me exploding behind fucking walls, firing at them from behind and they still have time to turn around and kill me etc.

Top Bottom