• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Splatoon |OT3| Feel Good Ink

Azure J

This is America, obviously rollercoasters are more popular.

But not fighting for your own personal tastes is for losers.

Preach.
cmuY0Aq.png

Yo am I the only one in GAF lobbies who actually inks the ground? I frequently had the worst K/D ratio these last few games, and yet still managed to top the scoreboard (points-wise) in a lot of them...

You might have seen me going by the nickname "E Money"...

superbank

The definition of front-butt.
This is America, obviously rollercoasters are more popular.

But not fighting for your own personal tastes is for losers.

But if the rules are made to benefit the other side then choosing your favorite loses its purpose. You're supposed to fight for your favorite but you can't realistically change the outcome. You can choose "winners" or "losers". Rollercoasters will be more popular, might even see a 75/25 split since people understand the rules now. The wins will be 50/50 again like the three recent events. Popularity is the decider of Splatfest under the current ruleset.

RedFyn

Yo am I the only one in GAF lobbies who actually inks the ground? I frequently had the worst K/D ratio these last few games, and yet still managed to top the scoreboard (points-wise) in a lot of them...

Haha, depends on who you're playing with and what weapon they're using. How often did you win?

Robotguy

We ink when we miss shots. :p

Azure J

Just saw a Miiverse post in my WaraWara Plaza saying there should be a Pizza vs. Burgers Splatfest and I'm curious to see where SplatGAF would all fall on that divide.

#TeamBurger here

Geg

Just saw a Miiverse post in my WaraWara Plaza saying there should be a Pizza vs. Burgers Splatfest and I'm curious to see where SplatGAF would all fall on that divide.

#TeamBurger here

That's something I'd just have to pick whatever Callie's side is because I can't choose

Crayolan

But if the rules are made to benefit the other side then choosing your favorite loses its purpose. You're supposed to fight for your favorite but you can't realistically change the outcome. You can choose "winners" or "losers". Rollercoasters will be more popular, might even see a 75/25 split since people understand the rules now. The wins will be 50/50 again like the three recent events. Popularity is the decider of Splatfest under the current ruleset.

First off, who gives a fuck it's a game. Oh no, 6 less snails, whatever will I do?

Second, we already had an argument about how wins do in fact matter, and I don't feel like having it again.

Ozium

Well, they can't be sliding in water.

yes they are. that's why they are ghosts.

it's an inkling suicide machine

edit: looking again you can see the water sliders are definitely ghosts but the characters on the roller coaster look like two confused members of the KKK

I think I'm going to give up and the scopes and just deal with the Splat Chargers' shorter range. I played them for a while and was sort of getting it, but I just can't twitch with a scope even half as well. I need full visibility.

Played some ELitre too; that was fun. Burst Bombs on a rifle are amazing, but the charge time on that thing is pain. I'm so conflicted.

I just wanted to play a few matches with Blue but seeing as how I've been in the queue for 9 minutes I think I might be joining a GAF room

did anyone else here get a friend invite from jonathan? Is he a Gaffer?

These are seriously the same people!?

No, it's not a GAF room.

That Aerospray was semi-laggy. -_-

And now he was warping. LAAAAAAAAAAAAG! ;_;

Top Bottom