• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Splatoon |OT3| Feel Good Ink

Heng

Went out to look for Heng's glasses, can't find Heng. :(
I'll be on tomorrow for sure, maybe tonight as well. I gotta find out why my internet shut off earlier first.

I'll let you know if I will get on later tonight.

Edit:
wcERBHp.jpg

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
That feeling when your teammate spawns on you after you've died and you know they're about to get a quick death

Nooooooo don't do it

Xeteh

That was a painful match. A team of chargers and rollers on that map is pretty rough to deal with.

For sure. The fact it was within 1% is mindblowing.

Aaand another Japanese Dyanmo. Last one for me. Idk what it is about Splatoon lately but I can't play it without getting frustrated.

Zing

Banned
Switching to a short range weapon, interested to see how it works for Moray Towers.
I've been using Splattershot Jr all night and it works extremely well. Bubbler helps a ton.

Edit the lobby errored out. Going to quit for the night. Great games everyone.

WALKMAN04

Communication error in the lobby lol, and I don't see you guys on either, gonna join SM239

Edit: gonna continue playing, but good games to everyone I played with so far, helped me knock the rust off real quick or else I would have lost more games

Crayolan

Just did recon on Moray Towers. There's a lot of places to hide off stage, so feigning deaths may be a legitimate strategy on this map. Being able to effectively use these hiding spots only opens up if you can get deep in enemy territory though.

Geg

Just did recon on Moray Towers. There's a lot of places to hide off stage, so feigning deaths may be a legitimate strategy on this map. Being able to effectively use these hiding spots only opens up if you can get deep in enemy territory though.

Yeah that was my problem with trying to make my way up the enemy's side, it's extremely easy to get ambushed

Moray Towers is super well designed, maybe the best map, for how it uses its height to speed up getting back into the middle and sneak up on others.

WALKMAN04

I'm done with that disconnect, first game into SM239's room too, it was a terrible connection from the start so I knew it was gonna happen which was weird since I was fine playing in the other gaf room

Geg

I'm really not getting dual squelcher. There seems to be a lot of battles where you have no other option but to run or die :/

Yeah it's not great for close quarters shootouts. It's mostly a support weapon, you just gotta hope your teammates are good at breaking into enemy territory so you can get in there and start picking people off from a distance

Kaban

Turned Splatoon on so I could check out the new map, and I have so far gotten Port Mackerel five times in a row -_- thank god for recon

Totakeke

Well I just launched a seeker from spawn point and it went straight to splatting an enemy several levels below. Can't say I don't like the map now.

Top Bottom