• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Splatoon |OT3| Feel Good Ink

Heng

You know what the crazy part about this "trial by ink" is? I'm not even the worst part of the GAF meta. :lol
Is there a gaf meta? It seems we just have all weapons being used effectively by certain people, although it does seem like everyone is picking up chargers. Unless you're talking about how aggressive we play.

Azure J

timetokill catching me off guard. I thought he was the one that swam in under us all. Also figures Ragnarok would come in and mess up everyone's fun.

Azure J

So I'm just curious now... How long were you waiting to ambush me Ragnarok?

Also AYY LMAO @ the team play keeping the Kraken out long enough to let Dan in safely

Ozium

good games it is getting late here so I must leave

please add me

if you don't want to add me or your list is full I understand

my NNID is PleaseUnderstand

Azure J

As much as I would stay and play with everyone longer, I've got to get some sleep. It's been fun. :)

Really curious to hear what Padwarrior has to say about my charger play now. :lol

As much as I would stay and play with everyone longer, I've got to get some sleep. It's been fun. :)

Really curious to hear what Padwarrior has to say about my charger play now. :lol
It was good but don't forget I got you as well
Seemed like I was the only killing you on my team

Maengun1

I really wish they would add the third stage into each rotation that some people were speculating about. I only have the time to play about an hour a day (if even) and I feel like I haven't seen a couple of the stages in weeks. I feel like I ALWAYS log in when Urchin Underpass is up. Need a bit more variety.

Top Bottom