• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Splatoon |OT3| Feel Good Ink

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Most brutal 4x4 Moray Tower beating I've seen.

Seriously. Had the whole map painted up to their spawn.

Me, Tota and a few other Gaffers (I think) have a room going if you want to join. Nothing like a good video game to get you out of a bad mood.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Did Iwata Executive Produce Splatoon as well? Don't remember from the credits. I beat Super Mario 3D World a week ago and smiled when I saw his name as Executive Producer. IIRC he was pretty much Executive Producer of most big Nintendo games the last 10 years.

Geg

Did Iwata Executive Produce Splatoon as well? Don't remember from the credits. I beat Super Mario 3D World a week ago and smiled when I saw his name as Executive Producer. IIRC he was pretty much Executive Producer of most big Nintendo games the last 10 years.

Yep, he's in the credits as executive producer, it's the final name before the thank you for playing message

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Tota, your team rushed us fast that round. Not even 15 seconds into Moray Towers and you guys were already on our side.

Quick question regarding orders from Spyke:

What happens if you order gear from Spyke, but you already have it, like you order contacts, but you have it already?

Is there a chance you will get the same abilities from the ones you ordered, or is it random on whether or not you get the exact same thing?

Malus

Man I think I'm done with ranked. Got to A+ a couple of times but I feel like I lose 7-8 out of 10 matches usually. My blood pressure don't need this. Hope they add all the modes to unranked eventually or maybe in a sequel.

Quick question regarding orders from Spyke:

What happens if you order gear from Spyke, but you already have it, like you order contacts, but you have it already?

Is there a chance you will get the same abilities from the ones you ordered, or is it random on whether or not you get the exact same thing?

He can replace it with the gear you ordered.

Totakeke

Listen guys, I have a new strategy to defeat Kas on Moray Towers.

Just don't paint our base, that way we don't have to do it twice.

RaptorGTA

I really cant believe how bad the lag is getting in this game..Went through a few games of Elite Dangerous and Battlefield 4 with little issue..but getting killed 4 to 8 seconds after killing the guy that's going to kill to me from the grave is just insane anymore...

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Listen guys, I have a new strategy to defeat Kas on Moray Towers.

Just don't paint our base, that way we don't have to do it twice.

Haha, you guys did a good job that latest match :p

When you fall off the map with a Kraken you get a little extra longer rumble on the Gamepad letting you know you screwed up bad.

I'm out for tonight, GG Los everyone

ryechu

i need the e liter scope. Switching between the two types of chargers requires like a one hour warm up period each time.

Totakeke

*bubbler is ready to go to take these guys out of the top of saltspray rig*
*waits for teammates*
*looks at map and realizes he's the only one holding 2-3 guys back*

ryechu

i wish the differnet blasters had different sound effects.]

Edit: THey also really need to make callie and marie say which gamemode the ranked battle is. That and make them skipable.

Totakeke

GGs everyone.

Azure I look at your gear in the plaza, there's effort put into it but I can't imagine why I'd ever want your stuff. :x The contacts I have ones that I prefer more, and I can't imagine why I'd want a ninja squid with ink saver and a damage up shoe with triple swim speed up.

TrickRoom

https://youtu.be/2N9uk_rK8YA?t=116

This video makes me smile in such a sad way.

With the news of Iwata's death, I see renditions across the Internet of Nintendo's famous characters mourning him. Splatoon is something special, though. With the way they hooked Miiverse up, the community sentiment feeds right into the atmosphere of the game, and it feels as though the game itself has canonically decided to have a moment of silence for Iwata.

Top Bottom