• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Splatoon |OT3| Feel Good Ink

ryechu

Just bought this game. It's good so far, but the map rotation system is killing me. I feel like 3 maps at once would be more fun.

Also, everyone has way too many abilities. Not sure how I'm able to do as well as I am against people.

One question about the splatterscope, is it actually any good? The range seems too short compared to most sniper rifles in fps games and the charge seems to take too long.

I think the splatterscope is considered one of the better weapons in the game. I would say its top 10 at this point. The ranges in this game are not like that of other fpses. The areas and action occuring in said area are much more dense.

ryechu

The scope still feels off to me. =/ It must be the way I'm using it.

its a completely different style of aiming. I hated it at first after only using the squiffer and the vanilla charger. lol I was looking forward to unlocking it and then i dropped it after a few games.

atr0cious

Welp, any time master shows up, I get disconnected. Literally breaks my game. You can see his ink a second before he shows up like a horror movie.

ryechu

blax if your laser is extended out and pointing and the enemy and you havent gotten a kill yet, you never will with that shot. You need to snap your shots and not hold your charge so much.

Wow playing carbon without the right abilities sucks ass.

DaBoss

is Tenacity worth having? You get a free special move everytime your team has less members right? Sounds pretty good.
I think it is a pretty good ability, especially in Ranked. The ability is active when you have less players alive than the opposing team. It will increase the special gauge meter by a certain amount, not completely fill it up.

It's the only headgear exclusive ability that I like.

Robotguy

is Tenacity worth having? You get a free special move everytime your team has less members right? Sounds pretty good.
That's not really how it works. Your special gauge starts filling at a certain rate whenever your team has fewer members alive. The bigger the difference the faster it charges up.
It's pretty popular from what I've seen.

Does anyone know if special charge up effects the Tenacity charge rate, or just charge achieved via painting.

WALKMAN04

No it fills up your meter some, it's decent. The way it was worded I thought the same.

Blue it's so fun trying to escape you as the brush lol

R.D.Blax

Thanks for the advice Bluesilver and Ryechu (Your avatar is super cute by the way) I'm feeling a little less useless. I still have a long way before reaching the top though

Top Bottom