• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Splatoon |OT3| Feel Good Ink

DaBoss

lol 1 day brush is best brush? pls

Especially when nearly everyone in these rooms are using terrible weapons for short-range combat.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
I gotta say, I appreciate all my teammates who hit "Booyah" at the start or middle of the match. It's extra motivation.

Geg

Again, the game decides to give me the worst teammates on the goddamn planet when I'm two points away from A-

Geg

Back to A-. Time to not touch ranked for a long time.

But goddamn, taking out three of the enemy team in quick succession giving your team enough extra time to hold onto the zones and take the lead and hold it feels so GOOD

Heng

I think I'm ready to give Splatoon-GAF a whirl. When are y'all playing/how do I join up?
Add active posters here (the spreadsheet with everyone's NNID is on the 6th post), join their game and when they're in a gaf room, add everyone through recently played with tab in your friends list.

no idea how I get killed if I use the roller first in their face except for lag. in any case changing weapon 'cause I sucked hard those last few matches.
GGs to whoever left

have no gaffers from the last matches in the friend list so can't join back, feel free to add me same id as nick here. I think I added you yesterday SM239 but you have yet to accept. :c
Go to your friends list and add those gaf so you can play with them later. They'll be under the recently played with tab.

Finalow

no idea how I get killed if I use the roller first in their face except for lag. in any case changing weapon 'cause I sucked hard those last few matches.
GGs to whoever left

have no gaffers from the last matches in the friend list so can't join back, feel free to add me same id as nick here. I think I added you yesterday SM239 but you have yet to accept. :c

Zing

Banned
There isn't. There is only a "your cursor is on the target" marker, but no actual hit marker. The only way to know if you hit someone is with the audio cue.

Splatoon's x mark thing is what is normally used in other shooters to indicate you hit an opponent. Though Splatoon's use is very useful since the bullets don't fly straight, but I would still like a visual hit marker.
There is a graphical effect when you hit someone. It's very clear when you are hitting someone just over a wall. You can see it in this video here when he is shooting at the person.

http://youtu.be/MntmK0pa5xY

Unless you mean something else when you say "hit marker"?

SM239

Apparently looking at a kraken jumping in the distance is enough to cause my inkling to splat.

I think I added you yesterday SM239 but you have yet to accept. :c

Hmm I didn't see it. It must have been after I signed off. I'll check the next time I swap gear.

Zing

Banned
I played for weeks with no complaints about japanese lag. I never even noticed it. Now, after playing for a week with GAF, the japan lag is intolerable. So tired of being sniped from behind obstacles and suddenly splatting from someone who isn't even looking my way.

Nothing more disheartening that having a really close match, then the second the next match started, realizing that the dead weight player is still on your team, and their dead weight player is now on your team.

Even moreso when at one point you and the other decent player almooooooooost manage to pull things around and even things up all by yourselves, and then reality sets in. 0 points, -10 ranking for you you bad Splatoon player!!!!

Nothing more disheartening that having a really close match, then the second the next match started, realizing that the dead weight player is still on your team, and their dead weight player is now on your team.

Even moreso when at one point you and the other decent player almooooooooost manage to pull things around and even things up all by yourselves, and then reality sets in. 0 points, -10 ranking for you you bad Splatoon player!!!!

I think those guys are worst than when my team starts short 1 guy

3 vs 4 how is this even allowed? :(

Got a replacement analog installed. The lack of up working without fail made it a real pain to try and play Moray Towers when it was in heavy rotation. Leap off edge and drop straight down.

Played my 1st round of Ranked games.

Luna Blaster at SkatePark is killer for the tight spaces and knowing the real estate where they have to go. Guy was like 27-6

Top Bottom