• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Splatoon |OT3| Feel Good Ink

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
I finally hit a B ranking today. I've been at B- hovering around 80-90 for the last few days. The last match on Walleye Warehouse Tower Control I had to will my team to victory. No way in hell I was going to lose. Now I'm at B with 30 so I decided to stop.

Getting into some GAF matches right now

Man, playing with randoms can be so frustrating

Borderline break your gamepad inducing

Zero²

GGs violet and geg, gotta go :p
Funny I was in suicide mode today, just rushing to meet death by ink haha
My charger skills are nowhere near yours violet, I just cant stop using the brush.

Geg

There that's better

I'll go ahead and go Violet I just didn't want that other embarrassing display to be my last game lol

Skiesofwonder

Walruses, camels, bears, rabbits, tigers and badgers.
Dynamo roller is so intimidating, I just have to pray my Bombs can kill you Walkman before you get too close.

Violet_0

Banned
Zero²;172220015 said:
GGs violet and geg, gotta go :p
Funny I was in suicide mode today, just rushing to meet death by ink haha
My charger skills are nowhere near yours violet, I just cant stop using the brush.

it's just a matter of claiming mid in the beginning and basically not dying, but thanks! I've played quite a bit of ranked lately, guess that helped somewhat
There that's better

I'll go ahead and go Violet I just didn't want that other embarrassing display to be my last game lol
haha, you really caught me offguard at the ledge. That was a well-deserved defeat for me

wait why did I never superjump into the the enemy team and then activate the kraken for a quadra kill before

Skiesofwonder

Walruses, camels, bears, rabbits, tigers and badgers.
If you are trying to give me a heart attack Walkman, you are doing well. Laying in the corner with the Dynamo, I jumped out of my seat for real.

Nice totenkeke at the end!

ngower

I think this game is awakening in me a previously unknown hatred of the Japanese.

[EDIT] That's to say, I hate playing against Japanese players.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Kas, that last beacon you placed saved the match

Yeah I noticed SM239 had beacons all over our base and I was debating whether to go get them or continue pushing around their base. Towards the end of the match I knew it was going to come down to the straw so I focused on the middle of the map

WALKMAN04

Stopped the enemy invasion into our base at the end, finally felt important with this weapon, be back in a sec just need to do something real quick

Top Bottom