• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Splatoon |OT3| Feel Good Ink

WALKMAN04

Except he's going 1-6, 1-6, 0-5... I feel like I'm missing a team member when Finalow is on my team.
He is trying to learn the brush, he is also a relatively new member of splatgaf. Trust me he is better with other weapons

Edit: even though I never played him with my real weapons I have seen him do better

Skiesofwonder

Walruses, camels, bears, rabbits, tigers and badgers.
Il that was my fault, I let the bubbler team down. Wasted two bubblers with not deploying them in time. :/

Skiesofwonder

Walruses, camels, bears, rabbits, tigers and badgers.
I almost hated deploying that bubbler so SM and I could knock blak's bubbled inkling off moray tower.

almost.

Geg

Also I'm always amazed by how long it takes to superjump to those beakons

Like I'll destroy one, wait for like seven seconds to make sure no one's coming down, and right as I turn around someone lands behind me

SM239

Also I'm always amazed by how long it takes to superjump to those beakons

Like I'll destroy one, wait for like seven seconds to make sure no one's coming down, and right as I turn around someone lands behind me

The nerf on stealth jump comes in handy for that lol

Geg

The nerf on stealth jump comes in handy for that lol

Yeah I don't have a frame of reference for how long that would take considering instead of stealth jump I have a quick respawn main and two quick super jump subs, I'm so used to jumping right back in really quickly after dying lol

Violet_0

Banned
I didn't get to play against you. It's been too long. =(

I think you're West Coast, right? Yeah, with the 6-9 hours time difference we're not often online at the same time, I think the last couple of time we played was early in the morning for me. I always love to play against other capable snipers, someone needs to stop me from winning all the time
Yeah it was close D:

Sorry I left after the second game, I had to tend to something with my car. I'll try and get back in soon.
oh it's fine, I wanted to stop for tonight anyway and also my rooms tend to be mostly just randoms so it's not that interesting

I think you're West Coast, right? Yeah, with the 6-9 hours time difference we're not often online at the same time, I think the last couple of time we played was early in the morning for me. I always love to play against other capable snipers, someone needs to stop me from winning all the time

oh it's fine, I wanted to stop for tonight anyway and also my rooms tend to be mostly just randoms so it's not that interesting

At the same time, I'm usually on late at night or even past midnight PST. =P

SM239

Well like an idiot (out of habit) i spent all my cash on slots. Oh well will have to play a bit before I can purchase the new weapons later. =\

Top Bottom