• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Splatoon |OT3| Feel Good Ink

Violet_0

Banned
fun games, everyone. Master A1 is still getting me with the Inkzooka every damn time
Zero²;172206239 said:
GuySloth posted here? Thought he was waiting aproval or something...

it's generally agreed upon that GuySloth is in fact Azure's no-nonsense alt account

Geg

Hnnng I wasn't gonna play until the weapon update tonight but if Moray is in the rotation I'll try to get some time in

Heng

You're too good with that e-liter.

I was running straight towards that ink brush too just to avoid you.
It's time I learn the sniper class.
I picked up a charger just so I can snipe violet. Let me tell you, it's worth the hours I've put in this game when I get him. :D

DaBoss

I will join the next battle.

...hooray, someone disconnected...and someone will disconnect the next game as well...

EDIT: Turns out that lucky person was me! Join another room pls.

EDIT2: I'll join another room.

Violet_0

Banned
I picked up a charger just so I can snipe violet. Let me tell you, it's worth the hours I've put in this game when I get him. :D
you know, it's time that you drop this whole charger nonsense and pick up, uhh ... let's go with brushes - it's your one true calling

Heng

you know, it's time that you drop this whole charger nonsense and pick up, uhh ... let's go with brushes - it's your one true calling
But it's so much fun! I have trouble going back to other weapons because it's nowhere as fun as a charger. >.<

Still haven't found a proper strategy for Moray with the bubbler.

Do you mean combating it, or using it? Bubbler doesn't seem very effective on that stage to me, the area you'd want to use it for is making a mad break across no mans land into the enemy base. Problem is that against a smart team they'll abuse the knockback so you won't be making enough headway. Panic shields are about the only application for Bubbler, and even then you need to be careful of people using the knockback to send you off the stage.

Skiesofwonder

Walruses, camels, bears, rabbits, tigers and badgers.
Do you mean combating it, or using it? Bubbler doesn't seem very effective on that stage to me, the area you'd want to use it for is making a mad break across no mans land into the enemy base. Problem is that against a smart team they'll abuse the knockback so you won't be making enough headway. Panic shields are about the only application for Bubbler, and even then you need to be careful of people using the knockback to send you off the stage.

Using it. Yeah knockback is a real issue here. :/

lol What the heck happened mid match?

It was worth a shot lol

Bubblers, bubblers everywhere!

Violet_0

Banned
But it's so much fun! I have trouble going back to other weapons because it's nowhere as fun as a charger. >.<

well yes I get that, but you see the problem is that you're too good with them and I generally do not appreciate it when I get splatted
there's a guy named LagAttack in my lobby - oh boy, he doesn't know what he got himself into

Top Bottom